• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. _Dariuszek_

RO2 MG42 needs a nerf

MG 34 is the same story for me, work just the same way as MG 42. But I prefer to run with MG 42, sounds are so nice, and weapon looks better.
  2. _Dariuszek_

RO2 MG42 needs a nerf

For me this weapon work just fine, no need to change it!
  3. _Dariuszek_

RO2 My GPU died, please help me to choose new GPU only for Red Orchestra 2! :)

I will use my fingers and everything to handle my new GPU. Price difference was so low, this is why I decided to buy GTX 670, instead older GTX.
  4. _Dariuszek_

Thank you @Twrecks! I will enjoy for sure, mass killing on the way! :D
  5. _Dariuszek_

2D Art Red Orchestra 2 (wallpapers)

Dear Red Orchestra 2 players, I don't know why I was waiting for so long to add my wallpapers to steam workshop, but I finally did it. Anyway please go to my profile, like and share my wallpapers, so more Red Orchestra 2 lovers could enjoy my work...
  6. _Dariuszek_

I just wanted to say :IS2: you for all your help! My new GPU is ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 AMP! Edition 2 GB I will put my tongue on him at friday :D See you on battlefield! http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_670_Amp_Edition/
  7. _Dariuszek_

Level Design RSTE - Sugar Loaf "WIP

This is why I love this game, because players are able to create wonderful maps like this one.
  8. _Dariuszek_

Thank you guys! But if you could be more precise I will appreciate it. I need names and numbers, because there's so many GPU companies on the market, is so hard to choose.
  9. _Dariuszek_

@Rivimies, thank you! I will check those GPU's! I forget to tell you what PSU I have, I'm sorry! PSU: CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W
  10. _Dariuszek_

Hi My old GPU died, and I need new one. Because my PC is not young, so I want to buy the fastest GPU for my current setup. I don't know that I should buy GTX or Radeon. My current setup. CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 RAM: OCZ REAPER DDR2 4Gb 2x2Gb 1066MHz PSU: CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-620HX...
  11. _Dariuszek_

Steam Cards!

Hi I know this is stupid, but, I want them all! All cards for my best games, which is Red Orchestra 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Prison Architect! But don't tell anyone about Prison Architect, beacuse I play only hardcore games! :) Anyway, I'm Level 5 for Red Orchestra, and now what I need Is foil...
  12. _Dariuszek_

Post any kills of the Tripwire staff here :P

Does anyone stab Ramm-Jaeger? I think it is impossible, I tried to hunt him down with my bayonet many times :)
  13. _Dariuszek_

FRANCE vs USA tonight !

Cool game, but camera man fly too much around the battlefield. He shouls stay with one player for 30sec. and if his gamestyle is boring then change to another one. He jump like crazy between the players, sometimes it was painful to watch. And turn off steam messages ("player" play "the game")...
  14. _Dariuszek_

Name change and stats

No
  15. _Dariuszek_

Beta Map TE - Silent Hill

This map is very nice, I like it so much! It is dark, you can broke the bulbs inside the rooms, I run around alone, and everything looks good, textures are great! Good job!
  16. _Dariuszek_

Gameplay Videos

I know man, maybe you remember my game nick name AUTUMN WIND here, anyway I remember you :D When you play a lot you know who play a lot :p
  17. _Dariuszek_

What We Are Up To - Maggot Hill

Nice shot, the map looks good!
  18. _Dariuszek_

Gameplay Videos

He just play a lot ;p I do not play RO2 for 3 months already, and Gordon's movie makes me hungry so much! But I can't start playing for now, because when I start I can't stop for months. I share with you what I had to share. What a release! :D