• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Weapon Suggestion Guide

1) Go load up Black Ops or some other AAA console shooter. If you don't have any, google "cool guns" 2) Look for the coolest gun. 3) Give this thought/suggestion no more then 1 minute of thought and post it. 4) Suggest this weapon without thought of how it would fit in KF and base all the...
  2. L

The Big MG Debate

So, as with about 90% of the suggestions in this board, they all start out with "Make me a gun based on _my_ favorite gun!" or focusing on realistic aspects (Candlejack, I respect you but KF is a game of balance). tl;dr, we forget about machine gun models and real life values and settle this...
  3. L

[Game] HL2: Jaykin' Bacon Source: A Half Life 1 mod.

So, i've searched the forum and couln't find a topi for this mod, so without further delay I will introduce to you... (A Half-Life 1 Modification) Half-Life 2: Jaykin' Bacon: Source is one of the lesser played albeit one of the best HL1 mods out there. It features a very very wide variety...
  4. L

Sound Trader Music Mod - Higurashi Pack

Pack I made for a few friends. (With optional menu theme). Please, give the preview a listen before you make any judgements, I assure you, if making KF feel more horror like then you should try this out. I may make a batch of map.ini files to alternate what songs play on what maps to increase...
  5. L

Sound Trader Music Mod - Sims

So I made this mod for the trader time music, which replaces it with the buy menu music from The Sims. It makes the atmosphere a bit more silly and it's pretty neat. To install: Simple: Drag and Drop into steamapps/common/killingfloor/Music, overwrite. Advanced: Find all the songs that will...