• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Medic Weapon: Colt 9mm (Or AUG Para)

Kinda hard when the whole suggestion is based _around_ a gun model they want added, instead of designing a suggestion based on _details/functionality_
  2. L

Weapon Suggestion Guide

You are though
  3. L

[WIP] Colt Python (Shh, no one tell the gunslinger crowd)

So, the link on page 6 (I think) is different from the one on the first post, although they have the same version number. Just thought i'de let people know. (I had connection problems)
  4. L

Weapon Suggestion Guide

1) Go load up Black Ops or some other AAA console shooter. If you don't have any, google "cool guns" 2) Look for the coolest gun. 3) Give this thought/suggestion no more then 1 minute of thought and post it. 4) Suggest this weapon without thought of how it would fit in KF and base all the...
  5. L

KF Doom III

Generally I think ti's after 3-4 ranged attacks.
  6. L

New Perk+ Weapons Idea.

I havn't seen THIS thread before.
  7. L

Give Medic SMGs

This shouldn't be allowed.
  8. L

The classic Machine Pistol!

T-the download is right above your post :|
  9. L

Weaponz!

Do you check dates before you open your mouth? (Rhetorical) Stop posting in old threads.
  10. L

M&C Weapon Pack

"Crono Last Activity: 11-01-2010 01:14 PM"
  11. L

The MediShotgun

It was just a suggestion more then anything. The HL2 revolver firing sound is really over used and sounds like a modified stock revolver shot. As for better sounds, I can't really help you there because you can't just go and pluck anysounds you wish if you're releasing this. All of the STALKER...
  12. L

The MediShotgun

I can't wait for this. (I can, figure of speech) Even as a support i'de probably pick this up so I could hold an extra weapon and be more viable as a team support by having more variety of weapons. I hope you don't pick overused HL2 sounds like with the revolver.
  13. L

Some old ideas in a new way

Looks like some one has been playing RE4/RE5
  14. L

KF Doom III

So, SS is a very viable option now. I'm really liking this now. Currently my server runs a bunch of misc mods but the main ones are; Doom3beta4 (bosses every wave, very little boss wave zed reduction) WTFmut (weapons and classes) IJCweapon pack Various custom weapons (PPSH-1, Mosin Nagant...
  15. L

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

there should really be a change log on the OP, and the site needs to be updated with pictures and stuff.
  16. L

Replacing Tunes

I already made my own packs in the sound section. Stuff from horror sound tracks to give it that sort of suspenseful frantic survial feel. (Higurashi or Umineko) Or for funsies, music from The Sims for trader time.
  17. L

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

The M7A3 stuff isn't sorted out (I don't think). The same pickup is listed in the official mut and I don't know how to look in and check the pickups. For now i've added M7A3C but we'll see if it works or not.
  18. L

Weapon Balance suggestions

I'll keep my 9mm/HC thanks. Dual wielrding has too many trade offs to be good, but maybe they made it like that just so that it's a feature for the silly kids to not complain about? I unno.
  19. L

weapon suggestions for ALL perks!

More like. -.44 Magnum -LMG -Medic Boxes -Ammo Boxes -Pitchfork -Incindiary Bombs and a Stationary, automatic flame thrower that shoots until there is no ammo so you can flame 2 areas at once, -Remote C4 and a flachette round for m79 There's a better summary. -.44Mag, suggested alot, some one...
  20. L

Weapon In Progress - M249 SAW

I'm Guessing storage @ collapsable stock. Most paratrooper configuratio for anything generally involves folding/collapsing stocks.