• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Beta Map KF-Lights_out_BurningParis

First off, I would like to apologize to all of those that were waiting for this to be released for how long it took me to get it to a point ready for testing. I had issues with assets importing correctly. Hopefully the updates should be in a more timely fashion. This map is a "lights out" or...
  2. S

Level Design skybox brightness settings

Sorry, I meant to post this in my other thread. Anyways, I am having issues with adjusting the world lighting of the Burning Paris map. It appears that the skybox has glowmapping and does not use a dominant directional light for the world lighting volume. I have looked and looked, but can't...
  3. S

Level Design map changes not showing...

I have a problem that I can not seem to fix. I am making a "light's out" version of the Burning Paris map, and in the editor my custom map shows correctly. However, when the map is loaded into the game, it is NOT correct. My custom fog volume and smoke emitters are present (so I know it's my...
  4. S

Stereoscopic 3d

This post really needs an official response if possible. In the beta, using Nvidia's 3d Vision for stereoscopic 3d is actually not that bad, thankfully because of it being developed on a heavily modified version of UE3. However, there are some issues that could be fixed if TWI works with...
  5. S

strange LAN connection issues...

ok, recently my private LAN server that I run just with my friends started to experience unusual connection issues. There was no problem with connection before, this just started 2 days ago. Here are details: local LAN listen server all ports open in router and firewall file integrity 100% on...