• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

Hey Ivan.... I just sent you a huge pm detailing everything that was found. Let me know what you think and what you want me to work on next. Talk to you soon.
  2. S

Pulverizer in real life?

that was awesomely funny, thanx for the share. +1
  3. S

Wtf!? Another bug (read "item") hunt? (achievements)

I don't understand why most of you are already complaining about something that we still know little about. TW has not stated yet (as far as I know) exactly how many of these items must be found or how they will be implemented into the maps. IMO, achievements are pointless anyways, just to...
  4. S

same here.. would love to test this map
  5. S

Beta Map KF-Subterrane

this map looks deliciously dark. Will test with my group and report anything we find.
  6. S

KF1 and 2 ZED comparison graphic [12kx7k]

Doing models and rigging does take a lot of work, I won't dispute that. However, they still may be able to adjust the size through scaling parameters without breaking the rigging and animation. I am not sure on this though since I am not a 3D modeler and animator. Would be really interested...
  7. S

Level Design KF-London Revamp

I am really intrigued and impressed by the addition of the day/night cycle added to the already great map. But it raises a question with me about the current fast speed of the shift. Is it currently set this way for just testing purposes or is there an engine issue that causes it to do that...
  8. S

Yay! glad to hear that the wait is almost over. Keep up the awesome work guys!
  9. S

KF1 and 2 ZED comparison graphic [12kx7k]

wow.... I knew the FP was smaller this time around, just didn't realize exactly how much smaller. Nice post and observation. +1 Wonder if there is a chance that they will get closer to their original heights in the future to help give the impression of how intimidating and threatening they...
  10. S

Does Tripwire even read the Ideas and Suggestions forum?

I honestly believe that TW does have a system in place where they review our posts, make notes, and discuss them when necessary during their meetings/discussions. Although sometimes it might get frustrating when we don't get an official response to something that we want them to, it does not...
  11. S

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

I knew you wouldn't let us down Alan. I said it earlier in this thread that you and the rest of the TW staff genuinely care about what your customer/fan base want and how you guys repeatedly try to give it to us when it is a feasible option to do so whether we deserve it or not. I really wish...
  12. S

Contest: Name That Map!

Out of curiosity, how does an alcoholic drink relate to this map from your viewpoint? Is it solely because a Mojito originated in Cuba and the map looks like a Caribbean/Tropical island? I have been trying to look at your suggestion from many different angles to see other possibilities, and...
  13. S

Alright, nothing against it, but, christian music?

Rock on dude, Eddie rulez. Since you are a Maiden fan, I thought of a lyric that fits perfectly with the game, which I'm sure you can appreciate. "Run to the hills......... Run for your lives."
  14. S

Level Design [WIP] Resident Evil 3 Clock Tower

looking good..... more RE content makes me a happy panda
  15. S

Contest: Name That Map!

I'll throw my hat into the ring. Here are some to think about.... Zedland Dead Isles Blood Coast Blood Bay Lost Retreat Last Retreat Mancarver Island Lost Paradise Paradise Lost (John Milton reference) Isle of Dread That's just to get started. If you want me to suggest more I can, including...
  16. S

Level Design [WIP] Resident Evil Mansion

Hellz yeah..... this looks like it could be epic when finished. But I'm curious. The Spencer mansion is rather large. Are you going to include the mansion in it's entirety, just the major portions, or only the foyer and entrance like in your screenshot? Anyways, great job. I love RE so any...
  17. S

Level Design KF-ShadowRaid

as expected Skell, your work looks really good. Hope to see the map ready for testing soon.
  18. S

Level Design KF-DeadIsland [WIP Coming Soon]

looks awesome... I like the change of scenery to a tropical locale instead of all urban. Man I wish I could make maps that looks this good, still so much to learn.
  19. S

Beta Release [Release] Samurai Edge Skin for the 9MM

Awesome.. glad to see some RE mods making their way in game. In the immortal words of Nemesis... "Staaaars"
  20. S

Beta Map KF-Lights_out_BurningParis

I respect you highly as an experienced mapmaker. I have thought about your statement and decided to remove the download link. I have gone back to the drawing board to reconsider the map design and layout. I will try to make the next version a more polished overhaul. Thank you for being blunt...