• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Code Suggestion Box

This is probably my main issue, It's the reason I moved away from KF and running custom servers (first post here in well over a year!) I understand that it's required from time to time in order to implement new features and such, one of the great things that the community was doing was...
  2. E

Server windows dedicated server

^ I also use nfo servers. 199 is a large cost to split unless your running many servers, even with a VDS from NFO i'm able to run multiple servers of different games easily.
  3. E

Server No naturally spawning Fleshpound

Sounds like it. FYI OP, Sandbox mode does not have FP's in the weavemasks, FP's are spawned via Special Squads which aren't used in Sandbox.
  4. E

[Weapon] AS50 Sniper Rifle

The AS50 is roughly 1/2 a meter longer in total than an AKM, which is why i thought it looks rather small, it does look perfectly sized for an AR atm though. These sizings are from World Guns, but thats just the stat values, i havent been able to find any good comparison images...
  5. E

[Weapon] AS50 Sniper Rifle

Not sure on your changes, its looking like you've cut it down to the size of an assault rifle, it could just be that you have the gun on less of an angle than the M99 sits at. Of course for balance purposes it may look funny to be overly large and be specced lower then a crossbow, but i think...
  6. E

Code Custom RTD roll help

is that file in the folder specified?
  7. E

KFNoDramaMut - Disable random ZED time

More likely that the mutator is no longer whitelisted.
  8. E

Server kf mutator help, fake players

I don't think there is one.
  9. E

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

iirc all of them.
  10. E

SDK Workshop Update Today

Oh i do, but when they updated, all of my exported files were reverted and the kfmod/classes folder is as if i downloaded the SDK again. A tiny annoyance of course, but an annoyance the same, especially on how outdated the files are.
  11. E

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Learn to code your own version or learn to be happy with what others have done.
  12. E

Killing Floor Launching Issues

You should never need to run setup.exe manually.
  13. E

Code Access other Class Variables

Why not pm those you think worthy then state that most people on here don't have any clue.
  14. E

[Mutator]CoD Hitmarker

Next they'll want to remove the headshot hit sound.
  15. E

[Mutator]CoD Hitmarker

WPC Warhammer KF mod pls, i want to battle Orks!
  16. E

UT first blood announcer

What you have is the message that is displayed, you also need the code/function that calls the message, ie what criteria triggers the first blood message. Also First blood is for PvP, you'll need to make sure the right info will be passed to the message.
  17. E

Sooner or later you'll run out of memory

Annnnd crap, i was thinking of a different 3rd person issue, unrelated to this thread totally :(
  18. E

Files to Pickup

decompile the u file to get the weapon pickup. If using serverperks you dont need a mutator file for it. Just add the weaponpickup.
  19. E

Sooner or later you'll run out of memory

I'm getting this, i'm using a custom gametype that runs off Normal though.
  20. E

KF-WTFMut, betabees

No, from the last release, IIRC, welder needs to be patched, possibly some melee weapons. Zeds maybe also have an issue spawning, but i think thats ok atm.