• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Gartley

QuickPlay of KF:Calamity

So I did a MP follow up video with a friend. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQU8CCM_BHY
  2. Gartley

PC How do I file a bug report about an exploit that shouldn't be made public?

I'd PM Yoshiro about it. He'd be your best bet on these boards.
  3. Gartley

KF2 Rebalance Mod

Considering that this game is still very much in early access don't you think it better to submit this kind of thing to the suggestions board rather than attempting to 'balance' something this early on?
  4. Gartley

PC Teleporting/Rubberbanding during online play.

Category: Networking Reproducibility: Always Summary: During online play player will often 'jump' forward in movement. Description: While running forward player will suddenly 'jump' forward ahead or when turning suddenly snap further round. Not governed by ping or connection as far as I can...
  5. Gartley

[Request] A good KF2 coder

*cough*breachofEULA*cough*
  6. Gartley

QuickPlay of KF:Calamity

Because I don't think the OUYA (or KF:Calamity) gets the love it rightly deserves. I did a quick stream and record. Enjoy. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4jjGh6zFl4 Edit Seems the boards no longer embed the video, that's a pain.
  7. Gartley

Code [GUIDE] Compiling stuff, a general howto before official support is released

Please put this on the TWI wiki for prosperity. http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/
  8. Gartley

Beta Release [Release] KF1-Style Stalker Skin

What? No French knickers? lol I think you should add some of the blood as well, the original stalker just looks, I dunno, more real. *Edit* Not so flat. That's what I'm thinking.
  9. Gartley

Beta Map KF-SubCentral *Future Testers Nedeed*

Looks to be one of the most polished maps out there so far. Looking forward to trying it. Is there a release?
  10. Gartley

Beta Map Outpost abandoned BETA

The art file you need to package into the map file, not do as a separate file. Anyone who joins my server will have those two issues.
  11. Gartley

Beta Map Outpost abandoned BETA

Interesting map, adds something a little different. Although I did notice a couple of things. Mist rolls through building. The custom texture didn't show. I put the map on server and files in the redirect. Jumped on, downloaded map and then explored. Interesting random prop Odd placement of...
  12. Gartley

Beta Map [Release] KF-Yeytler

Screenshots please.
  13. Gartley

Level Design Light problem

I've currently got the same issue, looks fine in the editor but can't bake it into final map.
  14. Gartley

Level Design [Release] Dark Outpost

Echoing what has been said before; you need to check your references. While it works I dont' like seeing lazy error logs.
  15. Gartley

Level Design [Release] Dark Outpost

So I threw it on the server and gave it a go. A simple lights out map. Adds something a little different to the map list at this early stage.
  16. Gartley

PC Squad/Lobby Movement

If I create a lobby of friends and then join a passworded server I will enter but my friends are left in the original lobby with me there with the status of 'looking at server browser'. My friends first have to leave the squad before rejoining to follow me into the server. Also being able to...
  17. Gartley

Will workshop be ready for 21st or will that come later?

I would imagine it'd be after release. Although there might be a beta for the workshop like there was for KF originally.
  18. Gartley

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

Front page updated, Steam Workshop updated. Thanks for again for picking this up Poosh.
  19. Gartley

How to import Unreal Tournament 2004 player models to KF

As Forrest says it's not simple. You'll have to rig the UT2k4 models to KF's character rig. (Unless you fancy doing nearly a hundred animations) Import your model and textures into the game using KFED (in your KF folder) to create your packages. And then client side char mods are simple...
  20. Gartley

RTD Mut won't spawn zeds

First step is to check the logs.