• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LightsabeR

Tomorrow for 24 hours Red Orchestra 2 will be Free

Awesome news. Can you divulge how big the discount on RS will be?
  2. LightsabeR

The politics of gamers

I'm guessing your other answers had an effect? :P But yeah, that political compass test isn't perfect.
  3. LightsabeR

The politics of gamers

An interesting survey popped up on /r/truegaming (and apparently a few other places) a few weeks ago and today the results were published. The survey borrowed questions from The Political Compass and asked people to also define their favorite gaming genre. Here's the article...
  4. LightsabeR

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

People are ****ing idiots.
  5. LightsabeR

I accidentally scrolled down to the comments section of that video. I sincerely recommend others don't repeat my mistake.
  6. LightsabeR

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

How on earth did you come to that conclusion? Referencing the number 3 doesn't exclude the number 4.
  7. LightsabeR

Warning! This is very loud, turn down your sound. Crash rocket "Proton-M" with 3 Glonass spacecraft / Аварийный пуск "Протон-М" 02.07.2013 - YouTube
  8. LightsabeR

[Game] E3 2013 anyone?

I'll just leave this here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7595-E3-2013 Couldn't agree more with him.
  9. LightsabeR

I could not stand listening to the judges. What a bunch of idiots.
  10. LightsabeR

[Movie] Game of Thrones

11. LightsabeR

[Movie] Game of Thrones

Yeah, I agree, they should definitely kill off Hodor soon.
  12. LightsabeR

[Movie] Game of Thrones

The slave guards decided to join them instead of fight them, I guess. Also..
  13. LightsabeR

[Movie] Game of Thrones

So yeah... damn... what a crazy episode.
  14. LightsabeR

From the xbox 1 presentation: "Next Gen Technology" - YouTube
  15. LightsabeR

I kept tuning in to their live presentation on Twitch during breaks between the SC2 and CS:GO games I was watching and every time it was just horrendous. I literally couldn't watch it and had to turn it off several times simply because the **** they were saying was just out right stupid...
  16. LightsabeR

[Image] Real Life Rifles With Aimbot Technology?

You just need good and active admins.
  17. LightsabeR

New Stalingrad movie?

Was talking to some guy at a bar a few weeks back who claimed he was one of the producers on this movie (he isn't listed on IMDb tho, so it might have been bs). He did have pictures from the set on his phone tho. He kept putting emphasis on the fact that the movie will be in 3D. I tried to ask...
  18. LightsabeR

I know it's kinda silly to argue about what people find funny... but that was just horrible. Like really really bad.
  19. LightsabeR

Yup, great video.
  20. LightsabeR

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Yeah, I wouldn't be too keen on seeing a sequel either. I wouldn't mind them creating another fun game on the engine tho. Some other official "full conversion mod".