• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Chadwiick

[Game] Mount and Blade 2

That's right! Tale Worlds has announced they are developing Mount and Blade 2! http://n4g.com/news/861332/mount-and-blade-2-announced Mount & Blade 2 Announced! - YouTube It is an honor to myself to be able to start a thread of such importance (to myself at least). I can't wait to see what...
  2. Chadwiick

Question?

Just a quick questions, not sure if anyone else asked this. Does this mean we need to use Origin? I only heard about this program a few days with it being related with BF3 so I am just curious.
  3. Chadwiick

A little story and question.

I was playing some Darkest hour yesterday. I was in a Willy's Jeep and this Panzer IV did not fully realize my buddy and I in our Jeep. We drove around and rammed him in the rear. We blew up of course and I was laughing pretty hard. When you ram someone does it hurt the tank, vehicle...
  4. Chadwiick

My day Today.

Alright, I just want to share what lovely day I had with everyone! I woke up around 5:30 AM and couldn't fall back asleep. I had dentist appointment at 8:00 AM. So I arrive at the doctors office. I told my mother "It's funny how you can't control your body". My mind is really calm but around my...
  5. Chadwiick

[Game] Rebuild

Rebuild is an indie level game that I found on kongregate. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link to it. Anyways the game concept is that there is a zombie apocalypse and you are in charge of Rebuilding a city that has been almost completely overrun by zombies. What you do is use troops...
  6. Chadwiick

Question

To the point- What determines a video games version? I am in the process of starting a mod for another game and I don't know how to setup a proper 'version'. I've seen versions from like 1.2.4 to 1.333 (in those formats) so I have no clue how to setup a proper one, I haven't done much to...
  7. Chadwiick

[Game] World of Warplanes

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-06-08/new_vehicle_combat_mmo_world_of_warplanes_announced.shtml Devs from World of Tanks are working on World of Warplanes! God help us, how are these guys going to finish World of Tanks...? How are they going to make a good arcade MMO in the form of...
  8. Chadwiick

Gaming Companies

Hey guys, Lately I have been looking up old games I used to love to play when I was younger. I found out that most of them died. So I wanted to know, what were some of your favorite gaming companies that died off and what games did they make that you missed specifically? I'll start, mine were-...
  9. Chadwiick

Tactics Paneling

Alright, I've only played the demo and plan on buying it some time. I found a tip, maybe quite obvious, but I figured, why not get this section started. Here the tip. Instead of holding down right click and moving or putting the cursor all the way to the side,top,bottom, whatever to move your...
  10. Chadwiick

Doritos!

Please someone stop the madness!!! These things are torture.... I want to eat later on but I can't if I continue to munch on these, read the forums & type with my left hand only! EDIT: what is the best way to get rid of the dorito crave? EDIT2: Wait I did it! The best way is to just take...
  11. Chadwiick

Question

So I am going to try to get my own server for HoS, and notice one thing about the game and the community- It's heavily modded. I know little - to nothing about modding. So I was wondering do servers that aren't modded die? On a scale of 0-10 (0 being impossbile and 10 being suck your thumb...
  12. Chadwiick

A little something funny.

Just playing some ROOST and I was like, what the heck? Here's the video. :) http://www.xfire.com/video/4628a7/ No sound for some reason. :(
  13. Chadwiick

Is-2

Alright guys and gals, I see a lot of people talk about the IS-2, I believe I wasn't there for the punch line. I've been here for around December? I'd like to know why does everyone like the IS-2 so much?
  14. Chadwiick

Driving

Argh, I just got home from a trip to a resturant and I can't stand it anymore. I'm 16 and I've had my driving learners permit for 'bout a month now. I noticed people loved to tailgate me. I didn't bother me at first, but the joke got old. Why is it that when I go the speed limit, people tailgate...
  15. Chadwiick

Shoutout!

Hey Rising Storm team, this is pretty F&%#in' late to say but, I just want to give a shoutout to you guys. Congratulations on the oppurtunity of making Rising Storm and I hope it all goes great with you guys(and gals)! I shall be looking forward to what is offered.:D:D:D:D
  16. Chadwiick

Guadal Canal Mission/Map?

I think it would be interesting if there is a Guadal Canal Mission/Map because the Marines had outdated equipment, Browning M1917 is it? Not 100% sure, the Springfield rifle (not sniper) just for starts. (Huzzah for 200th post. :))
  17. Chadwiick

[Game] World of Tanks

Hey anyone here play World of Tanks? I do and I was wondering if anyone feels the same about their community managers/company. Is it just me or does it feel like WoT forums is hostile? Like I love the community of TWI and the way they handle their community. I feel like the WoT manages their...
  18. Chadwiick

Auto-Recording

I just got a brain burst moment. Ok, topic- hackers. Now, yeah we aren't going to catch all, but you know what, how about make some type of auto-record feature for the servers. So some kind of person, like VAC, Server Admin, or whatever can go in and watch some player play the entire match...
  19. Chadwiick

Question

Hey, I know this'll probably be a stupid question. But what exactly is Rising Storm? Maybe there could be a stickied thread where say people like me have little clue of what Rising Storm is, you know kind of give a little breifer tell us some features. :)
  20. Chadwiick

Territorial Suppression

I've been lookin' up some material lately and thought, hey why not have an effect on people who are capturing? Alright, so here's my thought, when people are capturing a territory they recieve a penalty for getting suppressed. In other terms, my team is capturing while the other team is like oh...