• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Chadwiick

[Game] Mount and Blade 2

I can't disagree with you guys. On my top improvements would be siege. I would love to see multiple points of attack and the ability to station troops, X Archers in that Tower, X infantry on that segment of wall and so on. I would love to see the ability to incorporate more tactics and...
  2. Chadwiick

What will you be getting for Christmas? [2011 edition]

I've had trouble when it comes to reading novels. :( I really dislike the aftertaste when I am done reading a novels. Makes me feel sad (in the sense of "oh man, it's done, but I want mooorrreee!" and it gets me thinking about it for about a week straight. Perhaps one of these days I'll look...
  3. Chadwiick

[Game] Mount and Blade 2

Well, we can only hope though now that I think about it WF&S got some bad rep. Hopefully #2 will be better. Lets keep our fingers crossed. What kind of changes would you like to see?
  4. Chadwiick

Books to study for "enjoyment". World Religion books to start off with. I'm trying to educate myself in world religion and working towards being a "self-claimed" Scholar. I just have an interest in studying and learning what other peoples ideals and philosophies (as well as beliefs) are. I'm a...
  5. Chadwiick

I'll be getting books!:eek: ... No joke.
  6. Chadwiick

Your favorite Bolt action rifle

I shall be the outcast. My favorite would be the M1903 Springfield Rifle. :IS2:
  7. Chadwiick

Why RO2 'failed'

In a way I agree it's a bit blind but my main point is that TWI isn't like your EA, Blizzard, Activision. In my eyes, these guys care more about the game and gamers vs. the top companies. I am willing to "blindly" support these guys because of who they have appeared to be in the years they have...
  8. Chadwiick

[Game] Mount and Blade 2

That's right! Tale Worlds has announced they are developing Mount and Blade 2! http://n4g.com/news/861332/mount-and-blade-2-announced Mount & Blade 2 Announced! - YouTube It is an honor to myself to be able to start a thread of such importance (to myself at least). I can't wait to see what...
  9. Chadwiick

Why RO2 'failed'

Lets start off with the good stuff, I'm glad I bought the game even though I didn't play much of it. I appreciate the attention to detail, the strive to improve on the small things. Above all I'm glad they tried to make the best game instead of the best product like the Call of Duty's. Now to...
  10. Chadwiick

Why RO2 'failed'

You can please some of the people all of the time or you can please all of the people some of the time. (excuse my ignorance for I have not read much of the latest posts, I just wanted to post this. :D)
  11. Chadwiick

The Revolution Begins ...

I will soon lose my virginity. :cool:
  12. Chadwiick

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Sure knows how to get around Sure knows how to get around マッドシティーの発明 - YouTube
  13. Chadwiick

Band of Brothers

My favorite scene was when the cast was in the Airplane getting ready to drop over Normandy. It gave me an idea what they actually went through.
  14. Chadwiick

Top 10 Heroes

(my)Fail trolling is fail. :D
  15. Chadwiick

Top 10 Heroes

I agree. About the Haiku [Inserting Grammar nazi mode], you do not start a sentence with 'but'. trollface.jpg Wasn't bad actually. :) If he isn't doing anything oh well, get over it. It's the internet and people are going to say what they want and do what they want. Who cares what age he is...
  16. Chadwiick

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

So THAT'S what happens when I am not logged on. :cool:
  17. Chadwiick

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

After seeing this I went to google and typed the same thing they did... that is exactly what comes up. :eek:
  18. Chadwiick

Question?

Ooohhh, ok. Thank you guys. I had no idea. Sorry for the troubles. :)
  19. Chadwiick

Question?

Just a quick questions, not sure if anyone else asked this. Does this mean we need to use Origin? I only heard about this program a few days with it being related with BF3 so I am just curious.