• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Panzer Jager '43

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

The mod's first release is now on Steam Workshop! Maps will soon follow (likely tonight or during this week.) Steam Workshop Page Dammerung Map Page Notes on developing Maps for Aufmarsch: The information regarding how to install HOTW for making maps applies to Aufmarsch as well. You will...
  2. Panzer Jager '43

Something being developed.

Just a little tease. This is *not* IOM.
  3. Panzer Jager '43

IOM asking the community for some help!

Hey guys, I'm one of Dibbler's minions working on the IOM mod (I had created the "Better Realism" portion prior to it's combination with Sound Mutator.) If you run into me online my Steam name is "Tremozl". I'm looking for some help from the Community in setting up the Rising Storm side of...
  4. Panzer Jager '43

[Error] Actually we do need this enabled.

Note: Edited post to better represent topic. So currently if you set the ROPlayerController IronSightScale values to 0 (which disables most of the zoom field of view and can be done in a config for the game) it causes accuracy problems if you begin to modify the weapon's PlayerIronsightFOV to...
  5. Panzer Jager '43

Anyone know if it's possible to Mutate a RoleInfo class?

I've been trying to do this for some time, and I'm not exactly an experienced modder in the Unreal engine. Anyone know if there is a possibility to mutate a RoleInfo class?
  6. Panzer Jager '43

Beta Release Better Realism Weapons Mutator

You can currently find this on the Steam workshop. I am planning a release for Rising Storm as soon as compiling / mod tools are released! Basic changes of the Mutator: Reconfigures all weapons in many ways to provide even more realism. Recommended to use in Classic gamemode, but still...
  7. Panzer Jager '43

Replacing a gun script at runtime (Mutator)

Edit: Never mind. I have found a reasonably sound solution that doesn't involve replacing a script.
  8. Panzer Jager '43

New update hit my frames.

I haven't installed any new hardware or software, and have been doing a bit of testing since the recent patch came out to make sure if it was just RO2. I used to get 55 fps on everything completely maxed out. Since the update on the 11th I now get 45fps max (average 30) on everything at low...
  9. Panzer Jager '43

[Error] Infantry Small-Arms Bugs

Here is a list of some Small-Arms bugs/inaccuracies, but this most likely is not all of them. Catagory: Code, animation Bugs All weapons: Sometimes when entering Sprint, the sprint animation doesn't play, and instead the gun is held as if from the hip while the player moves very fast...
  10. Panzer Jager '43

Hero Sprint Speed

Just a minor suggestion: Instead of the class upgrades affecting move/sprint speed, and resulting in these strange looking Olympic runners booking it across the map, the bonus should be changed to only affect when you're exhausted. This will mean that when sprinting you will not move across...
  11. Panzer Jager '43

[Info] Weapon Statistics Inconsistencies

Heyo, just going over some of the Weapon Scripts in the RO2 mod tools and I noticed there are some things that don't make sense realistically, or otherwise cause balance issues, or may even be consideyellow bugs. I could post a brief synopsis of all the weapon stats as I wrote a short list to...
  12. Panzer Jager '43

Song I wrote.

This is the main theme I wrote for a friend's WW2 video game modification. I figured I'd post this here to get some feedback since half the people here are like me and play Red Orchestra. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks! :D The Landing - YouTube
  13. Panzer Jager '43

Please allow us to disable upgrades.

Currently some upgrades that exist provide both a benefit and a disadvantage, and sometimes they are just simply ugly. I know this is not the first time this has been brought up, but nobody ever realized that some upgrades provide disadvantages. I think it would be great if we could disable...
  14. Panzer Jager '43

G41 Sniper Scope

Of course having just had the ability to use the G41 Sniper with the fixing of DDE, and for 3 or so games, I can tell you the scope is a mindf*ck. The scope rests above the sight, but when looked through, provides the same point of view as the front ironsight post. This means that whenever I...
  15. Panzer Jager '43

G41 Empty Reloading

Just reporting that if you reload a G41(w) when it is completely empty (0 rounds left) there are three noticeable bugs that occur regarding animations. 1) The bolt is already open but your character moves his hand as if to open it again 2) You only insert one stripper clip yet somehow get...
  16. Panzer Jager '43

[Music] Looking for some constructive criticism

See, I've written this song here, it's a generic war/action track. I'm looking for some constructive criticism to get to know what people think. I've been writing music for roughly a year now, and it's become quite the passion of mine. What with the release of Red Orchestra 2 coming soon I...
  17. Panzer Jager '43

Speculation on German Semi-Auto AT Rifle

So, does anyone know what the German Semi-Auto AT Rifle is or could be? I have a list of some weapons but I don't know exactly which ones are prototypes and which ones actually made it to the front. PzB S-18 - 20x105mm ("Solothurn") Gustloff PzB 40 - 7.92x95mm Walther PzB 40 W - 7.92x95mm...
  18. Panzer Jager '43

Morale/Winter Battle affecting Player "Health"

Just wondering if morale will affect the player's frequency to enter slow death or recieve non-fatal wounds. In my current reading of Stalingrad, during the winter, the Germans had extremely low morale, were starving to death, freezing, the list goes on. That's a well-known fact. Let's get to...
  19. Panzer Jager '43

Bullet Penetration Damage

So here I'd like to ask if anyone knows if, in RO:HOS, bullet damage when penetrating through barriers is increased or decreased relative to the caliber. This is critical because most game developers assume that bullet damage is decreased when passing through barriers, but that is not always the...
  20. Panzer Jager '43

Terminal Ballistics

Just wondering if this game is going to take terminal ballistics into account of weapon lethality, or just fall into the usual theory of 'kinetic energy' for stopping power. Kinetic energy is fine and all for a projectile's maximum potential effectiveness, but terminal ballistics is the study...