• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Thanks for the Guest passes TWI!

I have only 2 guest pass , but i have receive
  2. G

Thanks for the Guest passes TWI!

Steam ID: garybourbier Pr
  3. G

Beta Release SameWeapon or RiffleOnly mutator

Hello ! Furax44 is making a new mutator , a real Rifle Only Mutator with no possibility to change weapon . - All class have a Bolt Rifle at First weapon - no Pistol - Squad Leader and Commander have Smoke grenade - Commander can make Artillery Please Test our server : 188.165.236.108:7798 FR -...
  4. G

Server Servers crashing

Hello Turn your server under 60 slot I have set up my server to 56 slot and don't crash
  5. G

Hello, This mutator was created to make the Bolt Rifle Only, and did not intend to be whitelisted. Yes you can make a pistol only server, only ppsh etc. ... but especially the Bolt Rifle Only! I think whoever is interested to come play on a server Bolt Rifle Only is probably already with...
  6. G

Thanks You Tonton Fufu !
  7. G

Server Linux Servers

My server run with wine with no probleme But i want a real linux binarie !
  8. G

Code [Request] Bolt Rifles Only Mutator

Hello, A talented coder can we create that? Thanks you !
  9. G

Bots totally destroy the RO2 Playerbase/Community

It Is easy to complain on server bot, You are not admin server? have you ever play on an empty server? I think not ... have you ever spend two hours a stay on a server for the player connects? then yes the server filled with bot sucks, but with 10 or 16 bots you can play and wait player...
  10. G

Server Redirection Works , but diconnect my client ...

Hello, I have a small problem with the redirection of the map on my server RO2 My redirect works but disconnect any customer of my server, the only player who had connected are already downloaded the map. . . of 40 players I still have only five, the other is an error message: Connection lost...
  11. G

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Hi , a update for killing floor come Do you think it's fix the bug for the IJC pack ?
  12. G

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.50 Alpha

You can test this mod on our server based on UK
  13. G

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Hello ! i have a bug on my serveur with IJC pack & the new weapon update for KF All D
  14. G

Aw yeah!

Hello, the level will spend has 7 or remainder 6?
  15. G

KF RPG Mod

How to install this mod please ? i can launch this mutator via web admin but after the mutator launch i lost my web admin can you write a [how-to] please Thanks you
  16. G

Aw yeah!

hi see on the comment on the communauty of KF
  17. G

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I need a key please for making map for RO2 Thanks you
  18. G

Server Half-Time Team Swap

Hello i have enable the Half-Time Team Swap on my webadmin but team don't swap at the half time do you have the same probleme ? Thanks
  19. G

Server Linux Servers

Hello I have a server run with wine perfectly on a Core i5 @2.8 Grhz and 16 Go ram i was run a 48 slot server but we like 32 slot with my teams see my top : top - 18:09:49 up 1 day, 16:29, 2 users, load average: 1.35, 1.23, 1.23 Tasks: 29 total, 1 running, 28 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0...