• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HeadClot

Hey Tripwire! When will you take my money?

When will you guys take my money for Early Access?
  2. HeadClot

Thank you tripwire.

I am so happy :D
  3. HeadClot

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Announced!

Rising Storm 2 Announcement Trailer Website When will there be early access for Rising storm? HYPE HYPE HYPE! TAKE MY MONEY!
  4. HeadClot

So I have a problem and I could use some help

Poke the fine folks with the [TW] in their name. I am sure they will help you out :)
  5. HeadClot

[Game] Novus AEterno - An Indie MMORTS + Space Dragons

Hey all! I have recently discovered a game called Novus AEterno (New Eternity). They have a on going kickstarter going on right now to fund the last six months of the development process. The game is in a mid to late alpha and needs allot of polish. They have a fully working MMORTS albeit bare...
  6. HeadClot

Ground Branch moves to Unreal Engine 4

Just registered on the Ground Branch forums. I have been posting away all day. :D
  7. HeadClot

The Future of Tripwire?

Personally I would like to see a game similar to RO:OST front nothing fancy like Fully modeled tank interiors or anything like that. However with armor penetration opposed to a hit point based system. Much like that is in the Current version of RO2. However the crew can be injured or killed...
  8. HeadClot

Ouya - a $99 hackable Android game console

I heard about the MOJO. I doubt that it will have as much traction as the OUYA in terms of shear number of Developers and with a New Revision of the OUYA coming out soon... Cannot wait! I am planning on buying a second OUYA because well there are some awesome indie games on there and mine is...
  9. HeadClot

[Game] Total War series

Hey Everyone! Just found out that you can get rome 2 Total war 25% off at green man gaming. Here is my referral link: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=vogejevi Use this to get an extra 2 bucks in store credit. Here are the instructions - 1. Make an account on Green man gaming 2. Add...
  10. HeadClot

CD Projekt Red Kit is coming out Monday!

Hey everyone! Just thought I would let you know that CD Project (The developers behind the Witcher franchise) are releasing their Red Kit mod tools for public consumption in the form of a open beta! Link Who here is excited? :D
  11. HeadClot

[Game] The Stomping Land (Kickstarter is go)

Well - They just reached over 1,264 USD in pledges as of this writing.
  12. HeadClot

United States Internet Sales Tax

Pretty much... I do more online shopping than retail shopping. Which is why this is a big deal to me.
  13. HeadClot

United States Internet Sales Tax

Ok, Apparently the United States House of Representatives have passes a bill for Online Sales Tax. In short you can be charged for ordering things online. I am very opposed to this bill as it is very stupid and not well thought out. Mainly due to the fact that online sales will be hurt allot...
  14. HeadClot

[Game] The Stomping Land (Kickstarter is go)

I backed it - Looks very awesome! :D
  15. HeadClot

Rooks Keep: Bloody Combat Chess Game

Awesome! Upvoting!
  16. HeadClot

[Game] Festung Europa - Darkest Hour spiritual successor

Allot of hope here for this project - Just as long as Crytek gets their crap together. I have been waiting for an public indie license for the Cryengine to come out for a year and a half now... The fine folks over at Jackboot games have my respect and support when their game comes out :)...
  17. HeadClot

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

Hey Guys, I am just going to say that this game is great! Keep in mind this is not a review - Just my personal opinions on the game. I currently have a promo code that is good from the Kickstarter. I am buying my close buddies copies of Insurgency 2 whether they like it or not. I believe that...
  18. HeadClot

[Game] Days of Valor

Hey everyone! I am personally working on this project as a community manager. I would like to get your feedback on this. :) We have started coding and we have some awesome talent on board as well! Check us on indieDB.
  19. HeadClot

Will RS have a Mod SDK?

Like the Title says - Will rising Storm have a mod SDK for us people who want to add custom content and will content from Red Orchestra 2 be compatible with Rising Storm?
  20. HeadClot

Door Kickers

I pre-ordered this worth every penny!