• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

tank penetration and shattering

I have been mucking around with the ATRs trying to work out weak spots on the tanks (engine grills on the rear deck of the t-34 and the t-70 are great targets :p ) and have noticed that sometimes the round is playing the shatter effect but still doing damage, an example being shooting at the...
  2. F

building collision being fiddly

I'm making a map, and I spawned in a pre-built structure (one from pavlov's) but the collision isn't working on it when I play it in the editor. It stops bullets and grenades well enough but I can still walk through the walls for some reason. I set it to 'block all' via the right-click menu...
  3. F

hang on startup

a quick and total summary: splash screen: OK disclaimers and stuff: OK tripwire logo that sounds like a VCR being loaded: OK Georgia.org and Origin PC logos: OK Cartridge that looks like .300 winmag being dropped on RO2 title: OK main menu................ would LOVE to upload a crash dump, but...
  4. F

Level Design slit trenches and other terrain-based fortifications

I was making a quick mockup-map in UDK for another thread on this forum, and was wondering how to create easy trenches etc that look dugout, but without using a custom mesh. I went into berezina, an old ro map that I knew had lots of different types of trenches (including one I accidentally...
  5. F

the roll of heroes

no, not the role of heroes --> rofl @ the free thread-search feature they implemented when typing the topic name, bravo TWI :IS2: I thought of this some time after reading up one of the interviews (or crosshairs, I forget) where they mentioned server admins being able to set the number of...