• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Knil

[Game] Tabletop Simulator

Hey everyone! Hopefully this isn't against any rules, but I wanted to share our game with one of my favorite game communities! We have a brand new indie game that we’d love for you to check out! It’s called Tabletop Simulator and it’s an online tabletop sandbox with multiplayer physics. It’s a...
  2. Knil

MKB42 Sound Mod?

I can't be the only persons who can't stand the static noise from every mkb42 fired, I already dislike the gameplay issues this weapon causes but the white noise it makes is very annoying. My settings are 128 sounds channels with a dedicated sound card.
  3. Knil

Poor performance with High End Rig

Hey everyone I was wondering if you know what could be causing my performance issues. I hover around 60 (fps cap with vsync) half the time but the other time it fluctuates all over the place and can even get down into the high 20s. My Rig: core i7 960 3.2 OC'ed to 3.8 GHz evga sli le x58 mobo...
  4. Knil

Elite Assault Class is Needed

I think most everyone would agree the amount of MKB 42s and AVT 40s is out of control, when you are seeing 10 or more on each team. The power they offer in comparison and historically rarity mean these should be a much more limited weapon. This can be remedied very simply by adding an elite...
  5. Knil

Scoreboard Thread

Thought we'd have a little fun and post our best scoreboards. I did this as an assault, I was running out of ammo I was killing so many Russians. Who else thinks a 50 killstreak should spawn an :IS2: :p
  6. Knil

Set up Ironsight/Zoom like Arma 2?

Hey everyone I was wondering if it was possible to set up the ironsight and zoom functionality like it is in Arma 2? If you are unfamiliar, mouse 2 click would iron sight and holding mouse 2 would zoom. If not is it possible to have the zoom hotkeyed separately from the sprint? It feels very...
  7. Knil

Great Games Coming Out That You Probably Never Heard Of

I'm an up and starting blogger and I of course had to mention red orchestra 2 :IS2: Check out the post and let me know what you think. http://kni1.blogspot.com/
  8. Knil

Triple Monitor Support

Will HOS support triple monitor resolution 5040x1050? (ie Eyefinity, Triple Head 2GO, etc.)
  9. Knil

DevTracker

Is there a DevTracker (ex. RSS like feed that tracks all the Developers posts)? Sorry for the noob question, and Hi! first post :p