• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Bayonet effectivity

Is it possible, that the melee damage stays the same, no matter if you have a bayonet fixed? In Red Orchestra 1 the bayonet damage and range was increased compared to the normal bash attack. The Kar98k for example: bash range: 75 bayonet range: 125 The min/max damage for bashing was 25-85, for...
  2. F

[Question] Campaign achievements

How is it possible to get the campaign achievements for the RO2 Multiplayer version? Since we have this Single Player version (why was it even introduced?) you can't get the campaign or training achievements. And they are not converted, if you gain them in singleplayer.
  3. F

Stabbing - now impossible?

To say it first: Bayonet battles in RO1 were much more complikated and you needed much more skill. But they weren't realistic. I was happy that in RO2:HOS you could easily kill a soldier by using your bayonet. One stab - he was dead to 90%. Now, since some updates, stabbing has become VERY...
  4. F

Number of artillery strikes instead of cooldown time

Due to the ladder beta testing I was wondering why RO2 has this "cooldown" time for artillery instead of a fix number of artillery strikes. The (often for each side different) number of artillery strikes system was used already in RO1 and I think it is just more tactical than the cooldown time...
  5. F

[Error] Bug in the web server administration panel

There's an ugly bug in the web server adminsitration panel since the last update. Looks like noone saw it before, but here it is: This menue is quite mixed up. "Admin Login" is wrong, it refers to the "Admin can pause". The "Announce" means "No" and the other way round. Now this weird...
  6. F

Squad Quo vadis RO2 Clans?

Dear TWI, I don't know if you are aware of the bad situation in which the RO2 clans are. The following concerns only the EU competitive scene, I have no idea how it's looking inside the NA community. Due to the lack of updates (and there are so many things missing or need to be corrected) the...
  7. F

Server How can I disable spawn preotection at 0 reinf

I saw several servers, whre you could enter the enemy spawn when he run out of reinforcements. And I vistied many servers where nice option doesn't exist. I looked into my webadmin, but I couldn't find any setting doing anything like that. Any idea where I can find a switch to vanish the spawn...
  8. F

Overtime - WTF?

What the heck is this mess called overtime? As far as I know it happens and ruins the day of the defenders, when the last capzone is 50/50 or on the way to be lost. Noone else can respawn and the surviving soldiers fight for ~2,30 more minutes. And other experiences with this? Is there any...
  9. F

Squad RO: War Game

"Red Orchestra: WarGame" Project Trailer - YouTube Red Orchestra: War Game That's the name of a new project for the organized gameplay of RO:Ost for clans and free players. It is going to be a turnament where Axis and Allies fight about Europe. Right now we are in the Beta 1 phase where...
  10. F

[Error] AT-soldier doesn't get new ammunition

I've experienced two problems with the German/Russian AT-soldier: -you can't use the extra PTRS ammo clip if you are Veteran -you don't get new clips when using an ammo box (for example on ComissarsHouse), but two satchels It's already hard enough to level up the PTRS and AT-soldier, and due...
  11. F

[Error] Where is my high quality muzzle break for the SVT-40?

I worked hard to get my SVT-40 on level 50. On lvl 25 you unlock the bajo, on 50 the high quality muzzle break. I wondered what would be the effect of this: lower recoil? different sound? Well, none of this happened, the gun is still the same. Above the AVT-40 on lvl 27, below the SVT-40 on lvl...
  12. F

Bayonets

First I have to say that I'm glad that we get a bayonet system again, and the screaming when running and stabbing is really well done. But is it really necessary to unluck the bayonet for each weapon first? Every German soldier, even the Unteroffizier/NCO had one. Next thing is: I miss the...