• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Bayonet effectivity

All right, thanks for the info!
  2. F

Bayonet effectivity

Even into the back I needed two hits. Could anyone have a look into the files maybe?
  3. F

Bayonet effectivity

I often experienced that I need two strikes with the bayonet as well, that's why I wondered.
  4. F

Bayonet effectivity

Is it possible, that the melee damage stays the same, no matter if you have a bayonet fixed? In Red Orchestra 1 the bayonet damage and range was increased compared to the normal bash attack. The Kar98k for example: bash range: 75 bayonet range: 125 The min/max damage for bashing was 25-85, for...
  5. F

[Question] Campaign achievements

Works for me as well, great! But you need to copy/paste the RO2 Singleplayer into the Multiplayer, not the Beta version.
  6. F

[Question] Campaign achievements

How is it possible to get the campaign achievements for the RO2 Multiplayer version? Since we have this Single Player version (why was it even introduced?) you can't get the campaign or training achievements. And they are not converted, if you gain them in singleplayer.
  7. F

ro2league.com - New clan playing website for RO2 - First league season announced

No need to threaten us. We don't harm anyone. We just want to play. And I think some of us found a new platform for that.
  8. F

So whats the next ideea for a red orchestra update?

Stop MG42 from hipshooting and hitting then even on 100 metres. It's nice that you implented the gun into the game, but what we got is even worse than the MKb. The sound is awsome, but the recoil is close to 0. And it must be a completely uncontrolable weapon when fired from the hip. Looks like...
  9. F

TWIL 2014 season is open

And what server settings will be used?
  10. F

What We Are Up To - Searching And Destroying

There are already enough gamemodes, which are dead. Why do we need a new one? I remember a S&D mode in RO1, it was hardly visible on any server. We're not in Counter Strike.
  11. F

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Very cool mod, very cool!
  12. F

Winners Announced in Rising Storm $25,000 "Banzai" Community Mapping Contest!

To be honest, I never played any of these maps somehow...
  13. F

Final Release [Mutator] ServerEx (white-listed)

Thanks for giving this mutator to teh public. Is there also a way to diable the recon planes?
  14. F

Stabbing - now impossible?

I noticed it especally in Classic mode.
  15. F

Stabbing - now impossible?

To say it first: Bayonet battles in RO1 were much more complikated and you needed much more skill. But they weren't realistic. I was happy that in RO2:HOS you could easily kill a soldier by using your bayonet. One stab - he was dead to 90%. Now, since some updates, stabbing has become VERY...
  16. F

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Same here. I reinstalled several times, checked my drivers and DirectX 11 and even tried the compatibility mode. Nothing helped. Sometimes I also get this error: Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows 98 4.10 (Build: 67766446) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 4221 MHz with...
  17. F

RS More official maps?

have you heard of any?
  18. F

Flaregun

there is only one night map, and the creation of a flare gun is extremely hard. More over, I'm 100% sure that we will never see any new weapons in this game.
  19. F

Add Spawn on SL to Classic

The assist point for artillery sounds nice. NCOs (the squadlaeader in RO2) were equipped with normal bolt action rifles in all armies in WW2. But it might make sense to give him an SMG as well on some maps with close quarter combat. Maybe.