• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

remove ability to hip-fire while circle strafing

most annoying feature .. i always get killed by ppsh circlestrafers when using the rifle..just make it extremly hard to hit anything while running/walking. I'm pissed off now.
  2. R

DepthOfField=False breaks game!! cheatwarning

setting that parameter to FALSE makes the game playable for me, becuse i get a 40fps framerate increase .. and it looks overall much better and sharper ..less painfull for your eyes.. BUT . . u can not get supressed anymore .. I dont mind getting blurred in supressed mode .. and having a...
  3. R

quickscoping sucks ..why is it in this game?

Red Orchestra 2 - Sniper Gameplay (HD) - YouTube
  4. R

why do ie9 and mozilla steal 30 fps?

i go from 25 to 60+ fps when closing all web-browsers .. how can they have that huge impact on framerate ? :)
  5. R

tnx for making 128 channels available

.. i just couldnt select anything above 32 before the patch
  6. R

Gewehrgranatenger

for rifleheroes, with the ability to mount rifle grenades .. thats only detonates at realistic range 70+ meters, and on hard surfaces. ;) "As of 1942, an attachable rifle grenade launcher called the [I]Gewehrgranatenger
  7. R

got a real soundcard today ... and this is what happend..

the sound is now lightyears beyond the builtin soundcard .. this game just got even better .. and u can locate sounds thru headphones, and hear distance etc.. and the weapon sounds are awesome .. but now ... the game sounds like its a 50's movie , where all voices are recorded indoors lol...
  8. R

[Tuning] performance is getting worse over time!

it improved alot on 64 player servers for me since last patch , but its only for the first 20-30 minutes .. then i get stutter and jerkyness untill i restart the game
  9. R

list your hardware in this thread if game runs perfect for you

if you h ave perfectly fluid gameplay without hickups or microstutter that never drops below 60fps , at least on medium settings .. and on 64 player servers:
  10. R

the weapon sway got increased?

weapon sway increased?? i was just playing russian with mn .. and since the patch the sights are moving around like crazy .. it dont matter if im prone or weapon supported etc .. i cant hit jack **** anymore4
  11. R

no directional sound

in this game i cant hear if sounds come from left or right ,, or in front or behind etc.. no problem in other games using headphones
  12. R

start more 24 player servers until performance issues are fixed!!

start more 24 player servers until performance issues are fixed!! this game currently lags do death framerate wise on servers with more than 24 players .. and almost no 24 player servers to be found
  13. R

no penetration for thin wooden structures

14. R

mg34 stops working after a while

happend to me several times last night .. tried to replace barrel etc with 6, but nothing happend
  15. R

make the character stfu when being crouched or prone :)

or whisper/talking in a low voice.. just a thought.
  16. R

doubletap W to sprint..

at least as an option .. would be alot more practical than holding down shift
  17. R

can not hear enemy walking!!

i keep getting stabbed in the back over and over a gain ,can not hear enemy footsteps, but i can hear myself loud and other on my team!!
  18. R

make it much harder to hit when moving!"!!!now!

i have been killed 100 times with headshots by ppl far away in windows strafing side to side ,making them impossible t o hit .. how can they do headshots from 150+ when moving like that? thats gamebreaking if anything is