• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Tell me why.

i have a Q9650@3ghz ..6850 and 4gb ram .. and this game runs like crap ..idk why. :)
  2. R

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

agree. she looks way too hot for that dude. ;)
  3. R

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

like i have said since the closed beta .. the supression mechanics need a complete overhaul .. with alot more aggressive supression effects that cant be modified thru ini-settings. .
  4. R

Remove Cover Icon

i just cant be arsed to open the ini-file ,its a bigger pain than the icons i guess, but idk yet, becuse havnt play this game for month
  5. R

Field of screams

lol ..u could shoot them twice to make them stfu
  6. R

Ping fix

lol i see its the case even in this game
  7. R

Ping fix

a 64 player server requires dual 12 core xeons, and at least 64gb ram, 1Tb backbone connection .. and reprogram the server to take advantage of nvidia tesla
  8. R

Ping fix

im back to this game again , after getting pissed off att bf3 for the 2342 time .. becuse i keep getting hit after im behind cover. even on low ping servers
  9. R

WW1-type modifier?

ww1 also had shotguns with flechette rounds ,but add some dragons breath too for lols .. and claymores ;)
  10. R

What the h***?

same **** happend for me alot when i was playing cod 1 when it was new, my skills got be banned all the time
  11. R

November 2nd Update Changelist

omg i missed that the double iron sights are fixed like a week ago , and i wasted all that time playing bf3 ;) UPDATE ISNT OUT YET? maybe he was trolling ;)
  12. R

@ 135 hours in - Red Orchesta 2 is my best game buy in years

agree .. wish i could get the money back for bf3 ,but i have to admit the sp campaign was great. no matter what reviews say.
  13. R

Is the game laggy for you?

and use latest beta drivers if u have ati-card . it helps alot.
  14. R

A question for those around here who don't like/play RO2

i love the gameplay of ro2,, bf3 is too arcady, and ro1 is to **** like arma
  15. R

Competing with BF and CoD is a bad idea

i have to add that weapons sucked @ss in ro1 .. it was just a big ugly square in the middle of the screen when aiming(that wobbled around like crazy so u couldnt do ****) , but is great in ro2 except for the double iron sight(that are patched out soon)
  16. R

What's your resolution?

1920*1080, becuse its the native res of this monitor . .less gets blurry
  17. R

Devs give us a few hint's on how your doing on some of the games problems please

i love you :D when is the patch for that coming out?
  18. R

My RO2 wishlist, what is yours?

real smoke instead of those stupid image planes. lower ping. deployment of mg on any object. rolling sideways by doubleclicking on q or e free look like arma 2. hardware accelerated sound for ppl with soundcards. real smoke. more disabling supression effect from arty and mg... more dizzyness...
  19. R

Next Patch(es) coming?

i can get 30 ping on 64 player servers in bf 3 .. so there is room for improvement in this game .. Sniper-rifles are swaying like im drunk in bf 3 you can not deploy bipodded weapons on objecs in bf3, or to some degree, but is extremely bugged. you need 7!! shots to kill someone with a...
  20. R

Gotta love a good troll [not really]

rising storm wont be out until Q1 2013