• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kaiser Tarkin

Final Map KF-NorthSea

I would like to see this map in KF2 please.
  2. Kaiser Tarkin

Wehrmacht & Red Army Ranks instead of US Army ranks

I hope TWI is going to implement Wehrmacht and Red Army Ranks. YouTube - Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad GDC '11 HD (Part 2) (4:30)Not American Ranks.... http://www.emacke.com/coh/ranks.html Note the Wehrmacht ranks. Something like that would work...
  3. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics Soloing as a Commando

Well, I beat Foundry on suicidal as Commando, this was before they Nerf it. When I reach waves 8-10, I had enough money to buy pipe bombs. When the FPs and Scakes came close by. The bombs go boom and 50-75% of there health is gone and I unload clip into them and they died. I thought the Commando...
  4. Kaiser Tarkin

The Guide for The Ball

Its all Done. :D Game on people!
  5. Kaiser Tarkin

The Guide for The Ball

What kinda of Connection do you have? Try Refreshing the Page.
  6. Kaiser Tarkin

The Guide for The Ball

So I made this Guide to help out the people who have troubles in the game.I did this with Hourences's permission. It will have all secrets revealed and I'm sorry it took long but I'm still fixing some corrupted AVI files. But here is the 1st level. The rest will come in later on.;) PEHUA...
  7. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics Secrets

Here you go YouTube - The Ball Walktrough - PEHUA :D
  8. Kaiser Tarkin

Fraps99 Kill The Ball

I have the a external Hard Drive 1Tb so yea i can record up to like.....24 Hours if i want to.:) Yes it looks like its fixed now. Thanks.
  9. Kaiser Tarkin

Fraps99 Kill The Ball

Alright I was recording....after about an hour. Fraps99 locked up and The Ball Crashed. So I decide to continue recording and then it crashed again....So then I decided to remove the ball and reinstall it. That made things worst!!! So I start up my game... When i click Resume, It works and I...
  10. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics The Ball Achievements tips

Hope this helps out some of you that want these two achievements.;) YouTube - The Ball Achievements - Circus Clown & Shotput
  11. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics Hueca Secrets.

Ill post this video on Sunday. Which will show all of its locations.
  12. Kaiser Tarkin

The Ball secrets library

Nice. :)
  13. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics Secrets

Yea ill do it and post on youtube Saturday ok?
  14. Kaiser Tarkin

Im stuck on Teotl 2

Screen shot please. Or be more...descriptive there's many spike pits in Teotl II.
  15. Kaiser Tarkin

stuck at first train track

Post a screen shot of this.
  16. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics Secrets

It's not that hard you have to place the ball in the middle of the room and you see this 3 stub logs pointing out. You can jump on the lower log and then jump on the higher. You also may have to jump and move with ball to get there.
  17. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics CAHUA Secrets help...

I just found it thanks. Tricky little place there. Took me a couple of try to figure it out.
  18. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics CAHUA Secrets help...

Well I need a little Help with CAHUA I's Secrets. I have three out of four. but I can't find the 4th. I looked everywhere even out in the back of the lava caverns . I looked on top of the gate which it seem to be it but Nope. MAY I HAS A TIP PLEASE TO THE 4TH!? :confused: <_< Hourences >_>
  19. Kaiser Tarkin

Tactics survival mode tips/tricks

Really it only takes me 15-25 minutes for a round.