• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Tactics PLEASE Target the Sirens FIRST

To be fair, Commando is a perfect class for taking out a scrake as much as he is for clearing other zeds. Have you tried it? Shooting an entire SCAR magazine at a scrake's head does a ton of damage. On fleshpounders I prefer Berserkers doing the majority of the damage. In essence, some...
  2. F

Introduction to Suicidal & Hell on Earth #1

This was a blast and success! Will be participating in more of these in the future. We used my Mumble and game server for one of the groups playing Hell on Earth. See you all soon :D
  3. F

welding doors WTF why

I think the welding in KF2 needs to be reworked. In my almost 200 hours of playing the game I must have seen less than half a dozen people welding. Most did it between the waves to get a bit of an XP boost while waiting for the round to start. I'm a firm believer in change, and that welding...
  4. F

losing interest

Its rare that I get bored of playing a game especially one that I like, and Killing Floor 2 is no exception to this. I'm still playing it for a couple of hours each day. That being said, I think that for the sake of their community they need to release more content such as maps to keep more...
  5. F

Server Display Issue with Server Name

Nothing huge, but if you add a these [ ] in your servers name, it will display as ( ) when you see the server on the browser list or when you click Tab in-game and view the scoreboard. Everywhere else the [ ] displays correctly such as the Steam server browser, View Game Info on Steam friends...
  6. F

PC List of Bugs & Suggestions (Spectate, Glitches, Servers, etc.)

I've been playing KF2 for a decent amount of time since it came out and I must say I like it so far. Obviously there are some bugs and changes that need to be made, but I have faith that the final product will be great. Here are a few bugs and recommendations based on my own and community...
  7. F

Uber Tuber doesn't seem to be working.

It worked for me about 2 hours ago. Joined a random server, we opened the door and then I got the achievement about 15 seconds later.
  8. F

Thank you Tripwire, from SKFS Community! Events & Prizes

Our last coop tournament took into consideration these factors: - Kills & Points - Teamwork - Sharing Resources - Fulfilling your role. We also had every player vote for one other person as a winner. After all this was taken into consideration, we chose the winner. While its cool to be...
  9. F

Got a favourite yet?

I like the revolver since it reminds me of the handcannon and the head splats when you shoot the zeds lol. My next favorite would have to be the m4 for the commando since it just reminds me of shooter games and I like that gun in general. Third place goes to the husk cannon, just because its badass.
  10. F

Worth a purchase?

Killing Floor is by far the best game I have every played. I don't run a community and 3 servers for the fun of it. You should most definitely pick up this game, and you will have a blast playing it. If you are worried about the playerbase, check the Steam stats, look how many people responded...
  11. F

My apologies. Was thanking TWI and giving a shout out to other communities. Noted for next time.Ty.
  12. F

Weapons on the ground now vanish between rounds

What happens when someone dies? They lose their weapon? Seems kind of hard and necessary if you ask me. Not a big deal like I stated, but a better approach could have been taken.
  13. F

Weapons on the ground now vanish between rounds

Its not a big deal, but having an extra crossbow on Hell on Earth while Sharpshooter is a must if you ask me. I think they should put it back where a certain number can be stockpiled, rather than removing it all together.
  14. F

Current Map White List

Unfortunately some of these maps state that they are whitelisted but in fact they are not. Also, several maps have dead download links rendering them unavailable. This list should be updated more frequently by mods, and if not by mods at least recruit a few trusted people to do the job, I know I...
  15. F

Its nice to get a thank you sometimes, and I think Tripwire deserves it. They can't always make everyone happy, but they did more than I expected with this event. I run of community for Killing Floor as this is my favorite game, and I would love to see this community stay strong. In parallel to...
  16. F

Map with the best atmosphere/visuals?

I voted for biohazard as I feel it is an underrated map. I find it looks great, the atmosphere is great and it plays well. My first vote would have went to bedlam, but I noticed you forgot to put it. Its atmosphere is so spooky, and it looks fairly good too. I noticed a lot of people tend to...
  17. F

Excuse me for being rude tripwire but..

While I understand the appeal of guest passes, but there will be a free weekend. If the person you want to give it to does not try it then, then I see the guest passes being obsolete really. If the poor person you want to make try the game really can't be on, just buy it for him or her, its not...
  18. F

KF Free Weekend coming...

Its great to see a new update on its way. Can't wait for Thursday! Tripwire, you are taking away my study time for exams :P
  19. F

the christmas event again?

No clue as to whether it will be permanent or temporary, but I do not see why new weapons would remain temporarily in the game. The reskins will probably be temporary and remain throughout the end of the event as usual.
  20. F

Aw yeah!

Thanks for keeping us entertained and not forgetting about the KF community.