• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Thanks for the update!

New weapons to play with and Hellride level! I haven't got any chance to play with other perks/weapons since support is my fave class. I should say this was the best investment I ever did for games, you devs really nurture KF just like your own kid! Nothing else I want to say, but a sincere...
  2. E

Instead of releasing character packs DLCs

... why not releasing more appropriate DLCs such as additional maps? Or a PvP mode? :D Since the characters don't give you any advantage nor replayability of this game, except how other players see you in-game. I have all the character packs except for london's finest the bad santa (promised...
  3. E

[Game] The Haunted

http://www.hells-reach.com/ After The Ball, would tripwire mind publishing this game? I got the mod, and rather liked how it's turned out. And I kind of liked how Tripwire treated their creations, RO has much updates and kept on focus for almost years. Props to you guise! I don't know what's...
  4. E

First taste of the ball

Played 2 levels of this game. And the survival mode. I say this game rawks. Fresh out from the "me too" games out there. Unreal 3 engine is simply gorgeous. Altho the AO is a bit excessive here and there tho. I read that people comparing this game to portal. I'm not sure since I just complete...
  5. E

Deathmatch!

Yesss, this probably suggested thousands of times already. And my old thread seems got deleted or something. But, plz, just a simple plain deathmatch mode. Every FPS has got at least the basic deathmatch mode. Sure, I've searched for deathmatch mods, but they're not officially supported and...
  6. E

Loving killing floor

Just bought this on steam perhaps a week ago or so. And I'm loving it! Just the perfect game I'm craving for. No bull****, no nonsense, just kill and level up. I've preordered the ball aswell. I'm excited to get it when it's released. Got couple of questions/suggestions tho. Why is it not...