• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Thanks for the update!

New weapons to play with and Hellride level! I haven't got any chance to play with other perks/weapons since support is my fave class. I should say this was the best investment I ever did for games, you devs really nurture KF just like your own kid! Nothing else I want to say, but a sincere...
  2. E

Instead of releasing character packs DLCs

tell me, what's the diff between "DLC" and "expansion packs" to some current and most older games? The way I see it, DLCs are more of a "mini" expansion pack. Some companies cheated tho. Some games are crippled and they are selling "DLC" to actually UNLOCK the contents that's already in there...
  3. E

This is your only respond that differ from "blocking" the community map availability (which you're assuming was included in official paid mappack DLCs) Mappers don't get money and you want to play everything free :| Maps that were done profesionally should've got better qualities compared...
  4. E

To clear this out. This is my suggestion : Whitelisted maps FROM the COMMUNITY, handpicked and polished further as official DLCs. How on earth that would kill the mappers community? Plz explain? Probably it would drive the professional mappers aswell, since now they could have financial...
  5. E

since when a suggestion of releasing map packs as paid DLCs "automatically include" the suggestion of banning community maps publicly? :confused: I don't recall me suggesting banning community maps available in public aswell. :confused: Can you point at my post that I suggested ban on...
  6. E

replied yours before I had the chance to catch up with your post. just pointing out the trolls. I got personal attack and you actually require me to just take the attack openheartedly? :| the same guy actually accusing me of owning pirated version of KF in my old thread. I would've love to...
  7. E

I appreciate civilized response. As being said, PvP was scraped. And apparently guys in this forum hated PvP soooo much. I'm just suggesting something that would please both side. Deliver it as DLC. The co-op zealots aren't bothered and PvP lovers with extra bucks can enjoy KF weapons in...
  8. E

Sorry I don't reply to attention seeker. If you want to get attention go post somewhere else or make your own topic. Don't junk in my thread. Your lack of understanding of my suggestions have derailed MY thread. u mad? Now you're acting like a crybaby. You're started doing personal attack...
  9. E

IF TWI do grow larger, having corporate, income oriented goals would've been necessary. Otherwise, they'll dead and ended up in bankcruptcy. Both Valve and TWI are a bit similar... at least on how they do business earlier on. Valve picked HL mods and make em official while TWI picked Unreal...
  10. E

yes. This! Rep+
  11. E

Yeah I prefer KF to be free too along with all the character DLCs and hundreds of properly whitelisted maps that goes under strict quality control. But TWI team need to eat too you know.
  12. E

*sigh* unless it's something like TF2 weapons like black box, which gives the players with more cash advantages I don't see how maps could've split the community. yeah. better keep yourself busy with additional content you can't really enjoy other than how player see you in-game or the nice...
  13. E

I've downloaded some from the list back then (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=41919), and my perks don't level with some of them. I forgot which ones. I downloaded other whitelisted pack zips too which contains hundreds of em. And my perks don't level with MOST of em...
  14. E

Find a way to avoid sickness

so you played KF too... weird. probably because of huge ball constantly rolling in front of you?
  15. E

yeap. but the mutators and some of the maps don't really level your characters. And let alone you'll need to actually scavenge for the good maps out of the probably 99% of the crappy ones, which not a really pleasant "work" to do. Out of 1000+ probably just mere less than hundred that's really...
  16. E

... why not releasing more appropriate DLCs such as additional maps? Or a PvP mode? :D Since the characters don't give you any advantage nor replayability of this game, except how other players see you in-game. I have all the character packs except for london's finest the bad santa (promised...
  17. E

Find a way to avoid sickness

you're one of the person who can't stand playing FPS too long. Some of my friends has this symptoms. It's a minor epilepsi some of them said. You can't cure em, but definitely take a break when you started to get dizzy or nauseus. Some solutions including third person view, so the player can...
  18. E

[Game] The Haunted

http://www.hells-reach.com/ After The Ball, would tripwire mind publishing this game? I got the mod, and rather liked how it's turned out. And I kind of liked how Tripwire treated their creations, RO has much updates and kept on focus for almost years. Props to you guise! I don't know what's...