• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Green army men (m16)

By chance I watched a youtube video on the Christmas GREEN ARMY MEN event going on, and I noticed that the M16's peep sight sight picture finally looks right and would be nice to use after having been opened up considerably so that it more closely represents what you see when you actually look...
  2. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Please fix the M16's sights

Just please fix them, they're way to obstructive, esp. since you gave everyone 3x binoc aim zoom... Open up the peep sight abit more, like you did with other weapons and strengthen the depth of field blur on the sights again, I hardly ever see it anymore. This is my last cry for change and I...
  3. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Why did you increase the ADS zoom for all weapons?

I just find it quite odd?
  4. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Developer collected match statistics

I was wondering, have you (developers) been collecting statistics from matches in regards to weapon effectiveness? and if so, what weapons stand out as the overall best performing atm? In terms of personal experience I am overall doing by far the best with the AK series. With US weapons I am...
  5. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Rising Storm 2 Netcode analysis

[No message]
  6. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Game crashes with every map change

No clue why, but it just started today.
  7. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Please remove sky overexposure & long distance fog

It's really just annoying, it wasn't there in the beta and it was much better without.
  8. Unus Offa Unus Nex

1.4 GB update, what's this?

Just noticed a 1.4G update, now what's that all about? :)
  9. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Change to lighting and view distance

Any reason that view distance was changed? Just played on Anlao Valley and the view distances have been noticably decreased. It's abit annoying if you're the sniper class.
  10. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Serious issues with weapon zero & hitreg

There seems to be a lot of issues with hitreg ingame atm, also some weapons such as the Mosin sniper has completely lost its zero and the sight needs to be set at a 400m zero to hit near the tip of the crosshair post within 100m.
  11. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Full auto vs semi auto sound

Is it possible you could solve the rather big difference in sound being played between full auto and semi auto firing modes? Really is quite annoying :-/
  12. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Recoil: M60 vs DP28

Is it me or does the M60 experience more recoil than the DP28 when shooting offhand? The DP28 seems more controllable to me atleast, which I find a bit odd if intended.
  13. Unus Offa Unus Nex

How I'd like weapon balance to be in RS2

So having played the beta for many hours and testing most weapons I found a few issues in terms of balance I'd personally like to see corrected for the final release, and it pretty much mostly pertains to the damage done by the various cartridge types. Thus below I'll list what I'd roughly like...
  14. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Penetration system

So I was wondering, is there going to be detailed penetration system in this game? For example, and as most of us gun nuts know, whilst the M16 benefitted from a much more managable recoil than the AK47 due to the lighter 5.56mm round, the AK47's heavier 7.62x39 round was able to punch through...
  15. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Would you like for this series to finally have realistically portrayed peep sights?

Poll question: Would you like for this series to finally have realistically portrayed peep sights? _______________________________________ If there's one thing I for a long time have regretted this series for not having it is realistically portrayed peep sights. Nothing seems to irritate me...
  16. Unus Offa Unus Nex

WW2 SMG mag dump accuracy test (you might be surprised)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mwGeow-dgw
  17. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Please don't change the sight on the M16 TWI

Old one is a lot less obstructive and simulates better what looking through the rear aperture looks like in real life due to eye focus (although the aperture should be blurry):
  18. Unus Offa Unus Nex

[Video] K98k, Garand & M91/30 mud tests

K98k = https://videos.full30.com/bitmotive/...b6/854x480.mp4 Garand = https://videos.full30.com/bitmotive/...e3/854x480.mp4 M91/30 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrV3Wq59mz0
  19. Unus Offa Unus Nex

The issue of pixel skipping

One of the biggest downfalls of RO2 was the issue of pixel skipping when aiming using a scope, it litterally made aiming accurately using scopes a real pain as the crosshair would skip several pixels for every registered move of the mouse. The issue got worse the higher the magnification of the...
  20. Unus Offa Unus Nex

[Game] Naval Action: Age of Sail

Finally a realistic open world game that takes place in late 1700's where you captain the most beautiful warships to have ever graced the seas! Naval Action Naval Action Test videos compilation (v.1) - YouTube Naval action - open world multiplayer sandbox Naval Action is an exciting...