• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Green army men (m16)

Funny that the more realistic sight picture is in GAM: Come on devs, you've made the sights on the L1A1 & MAS rifles proper open for a better experience, do the same for the M16.
  2. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Weapon Model Issues

Not even close. The AK's beat it by a mile, as do several other weapons, including a WW1 relic = BAR.
  3. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Weapon Model Issues

Too bad this was never fixed and the M16's sights are still way too obstructive compared with looking through the real thing. Other weapons got special treatment and had their apertures greatly enlarged (*cough* L1A1 *cough*), but not the M16. A big shame considering the M16 was the most common...
  4. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Green army men (m16)

By chance I watched a youtube video on the Christmas GREEN ARMY MEN event going on, and I noticed that the M16's peep sight sight picture finally looks right and would be nice to use after having been opened up considerably so that it more closely represents what you see when you actually look...
  5. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Please fix the M16's sights

Not really, but you can be a jerk if you wish. Not gonna bother with this game anymore anyway.
  6. Unus Offa Unus Nex

How so? The high zoom bothers me a lot, and it bothers me even more so that there's a magic difference in iron sight zoom between the weapons. I mean can you explain to me why my eyes magically get increased iron sight zoom when using the M16 over the M3 Greasegun? Sorry but with these...
  7. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Well thanks to the increased aim zoom and difference of it in between weapons (because eehh, magic?) the game is dead to me by now anyway so I guess I just shouldn't care.
  8. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Just please fix them, they're way to obstructive, esp. since you gave everyone 3x binoc aim zoom... Open up the peep sight abit more, like you did with other weapons and strengthen the depth of field blur on the sights again, I hardly ever see it anymore. This is my last cry for change and I...
  9. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Aim zoom is killing the game for me

I agree, the aim zoom has been taken too far in this game, esp. since they increased it even further in a recent patch not too long ago which also made it different between weapons, as if you suddenly got better eyes if you were holding an AK47 as opposed to a PPSh-41. Pretty ridiculous.
  10. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Please remove sky overexposure & long distance fog

Any chance we might see some change to this? The over saturation of white is extreme. Can't even see the water on certain maps:
  11. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Stuttering/Choppy on certain levels

Same here, getting a lot of stuttering on the Operation Forrest Map.
  12. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Would you like for this series to finally have realistically portrayed peep sights?

So been playing around with the L1A1 for a while now and I've come to the conclusion that by far the most intrusive part of the sights is the thickness of the aperture ring, esp. the top part, and not how big the opening is. As a result I've been struggling to be effective with the L1A1, despite...
  13. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Why did you increase the ADS zoom for all weapons?

Yeah it's cheating, that way I could alter it for all weapons to any level at my leisure. Man I'm getting sick and tired of this casual approach by AMG/TWI, it seems to be one step forward and two back everytime. I for example don't see the point in the PU scoped Mosin anymore tbh, better just...
  14. Unus Offa Unus Nex

isn't that considered cheating?
  15. Unus Offa Unus Nex

I know but I still feel the zoom we have ingame now is too much, and it's downright stupid (sorry) when it differs between weapons as if the human eye's ability to focus is dependant on the weapon - I mean come on, are we going that route now, like really? It's becoming more and more an arcade...
  16. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Developer collected match statistics

I am more effective with the AK, as are many others. The M16's superior accuracy and lower recoil doesn't negate the sight disadvantage for me, esp. since I like shooting at moving targets a lot. Also whilst the AK is too inaccurate MOA wise ingame (and I have ZERO clue why the AKM is less...
  17. Unus Offa Unus Nex

They should've matched it the other way round then IMO, I don't even know what the role of a sniper is ingame anymore lol Seriously ADS zoom was fine before, now it feels abit too much.
  18. Unus Offa Unus Nex

I just find it quite odd?
  19. Unus Offa Unus Nex

Developer collected match statistics

Btw, check out the new L1A1 sights: The crude solution, i.e. no animations etc, but at least they prioritized the sight picture this time.