• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Final Map Perk Progression not working for new map

I few days ago I uploaded my new map to workshop but recently I was warned that perk progression doesn't work and reset back to the previous state after finishing the map. The map is basic and hasn't extrange complex content that could interfere with perks/achievements. The only thing I made is...
  2. F

Final Map KF-Dojo

Beaten on Hell on Earth:D
  3. F

Level Design KFED - How do you lower the Skybox brightness?

Try to change the following options/values inside the Skyzone actors: Adjust ''Scaleglow'' of the sky staticmesh ( Set Unlit to false if It is True) Uncheck the option ''unlit'' of the BSP surface of the skyzone. Decrease the Brightness value of the SkyZoneInfo I hope that helps.
  4. F

2D Art Let's Fight

Res 1920x1080 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/view/taq8vea9r95xb9a/Killing_Floor_Wallpaper05.jpg
  5. F

2D Art Let's Fight

The Final Threat (1360x768)
  6. F

2D Art Let's Fight

Facing the Consequences (1360x768)
  7. F

2D Art Let's Fight

Hi guys. Some images made from screenshots of my current mapping project. Res 1360x768 I hope you like.:D
  8. F

Beta Map KF-Silo7

I would love to work on the lighting and environment for a complex project like this. I really like the map. You are a great 3d modeler.:D
  9. F

Server Dropbox no longer works for KF ?

I have the same problem. :(
  10. F

Beta Map New Map KF-ConsequencesB2

Thank you very much guys. I am glad you are having fun and enjoying. This map Is the result of the union of 2 maps I was working on several months ago. It took me about 6 months. I recently finished the final version but I didn't post it because I am working on a night version.
  11. F

Rmode 1 - very useful command to see the behavior of zeds through walls. Default view style is Rmode 5
  12. F

I just tested the map and that is not happening to me, the zeds walk correctly through the pathnodes to get to the other side :(. Have you used costum zeds o any mut? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKQCoy0Zunc&feature=youtu.be
  13. F

Hello guys. Today I present a map that I was recently working on. * Description: Evil stalks the desolate streets. Fear and panic are manifested between explosions, screams and roars of death. The city is in ruins and all the shelters that had promised to be the last hope were reduced to...
  14. F

Level Design The big inspiration thread!

I think the photographers got some radiation after taking those pictures xd
  15. F

Level Design The big inspiration thread!

Those Screeshots are awesome!! :eek: I really love that post-apocaliptic atmosphere so I think I have to create something based on those places soon!
  16. F

2D Art [Help] Bake Normal Maps

Not Sure what could be the problem but try with that option. I hope that helps you.
  17. F

Level Design How To Optimize Your Map

Great Work! I love the Art of Lighting and Optimization.
  18. F

Level Design Shopvolumes, ZombieVolumes and Playerstarts for specific wave num

Hello guys. A few days ago I noticed that the property to define the wave num for these volumes doesn't work properly. Is there any way to make it by using scriptedtrigger or something?. I wish to make a map where you have to hold your position in diferent places in each wave. I also need...
  19. F

Final Map New Final Map KF-FinalHope

hello guys, this is the final version for this map Description: When the extinction of the human race is imminent, the final hope is to defend the last weapon resourses Current version: Final Ideal player count: 3-6 Size: medium Global Ambient: Indoor *Custom Music *Imported several...