• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Catalavos

Level Design [WIP] New map for You

Hmmm...what? New map?
  2. Catalavos

Content Update

...Yeah, and there'll be more tanks, too!
  3. Catalavos

Beta Map Barrikady Factory

PsychoPigeon, here's a "Holy Grail" type picture of the Eastern side of the factory dated winter 1942/43. I'm guessing this was after the German surrender. Enjoy! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/469711436113380658/ ...and a very similar screenshot from what I'm working on:
  4. Catalavos

Level Design World Properties-Character lighting/brightness/contrast

I found some stuff in the Epic/UDK pages but nothing that helped me in the way I had hoped. I guess it'll have to be the old tweak/re-build lighting/wait/wait/wait/see result/tweak again game until get what I want. Awesome. We should go grab a beer some time and talk about how much we hate the...
  5. Catalavos

Level Design World Properties-Character lighting/brightness/contrast

Can anyone walk me through what these settings actually do, in layman's terms? I want to make it so the player's uniforms don't glow in the dark so much. Can that be done?
  6. Catalavos

Level Design What you always wanted to know about the SDK but were afraid to ask

Looks like it could be 2 things: 1. Re-build lighting 2. the mesh is backward (yes, these have a front/back side)
  7. Catalavos

Level Design Barrikady Territories map package question

...or, more accurately; the length of my return is directly proportionate to the number of times the SDK crashes while in the middle of working on something. By this measure I'll be out again before Thanksgiving; maybe before Halloween.
  8. Catalavos

I'm only pretending to be back
  9. Catalavos

Never mind; got it from Psycho Pigeon
  10. Catalavos

So, I'm fiddling with the SDK a little today (it's raining, what else am I gonna' do?) and I noticed that the package for this map doesn't exist when I try to "Load External Packages". I'm guessing this is because the map isn't finalized yet and the SDK hasn't updated with the new package...
  11. Catalavos

Level Design TE-Little Saturn

Sgt. NightFire, you guys have likely played this map way more than I have. Give me a wish list of things you'd like to see modified, added, taken out or otherwise changed and I'll see what I can do.
  12. Catalavos

It depends on my mood. Every time I fire up either the game or SDK I get get an intense emotional reaction that's an odd combination of bored/pissed off and the last thing I want right now is to get sucked back in. I've also long since forgotten so many things about the SDK that it's going to...
  13. Catalavos

Boy, you picked a pretty good moment to comment on this map what with the update that seems imminent (based on an email that TWI sent out to server admins. today). If necessary, I'll re-brew it for you guys. If you want me to change some things, now's a good time to let me know.
  14. Catalavos

I have left but still lurk the forum a few times a week waiting for something interesting to happen. This is the only interesting thing to happen in more than 6 mos. I live in Towson, within walking distance of Well's Discount Liquors.
  15. Catalavos

Not sure if it's just me but I can't see the pictures in the OP.
  16. Catalavos

[wip] lcvp

Here ya' go
  17. Catalavos

[wip] lcvp

Yeah, Tripwire should hire you as a consultant because they sorely need someone who can make accurate, beautiful, vehicle models.
  18. Catalavos

RO2 and Development

The Crucible has indeed been supportive of the custom mappers, that cannot be denied. Unfortunately, through no one's fault, The Crucible hasn't garnered the stable player base as was held by "the legend". If there's one thing we know about the "field grade" public player it's that he (or she)...