• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Code Changing default properties ingame

Does anyone know which console command can be used to open up the defaultproperties window of any particular class file so i can modify it in real time and view the changes ingame without having to recompile the mutator everytime to view changes? Its been getting quite troublesome having to...
  2. G

Level Design Deleting all actors

Is there any way to delete all non-mesh actors instead of having to select them all and deleting them one by one? Thanks :)
  3. G

Code [Help] Weapon reloading sounds

Does anyone know in which part of the code i can change the weapon's reload sounds? Tried searching the code but couldn't find the weapon's reload sounds :(
  4. G

[Weapon] Gauss Rifle

Heres the Gauss Rifle :D Thanks to the people who helped us throughout! Download Source code is also included in the download. Stats: 50 Max ammo 5 ammo per mag 250 damage per shot 4x headshot multiplier Weight 12 It costs 0 dollars for now, so people can easily buy the weapon and play with...
  5. G

[Help] Gauss Rifle scope bug

Hi, im having some problems with the scope on the Gauss Rifle. It becomes black when zoomed in :( I totally cannot see through the scope at all. The scope is the last thing that needs to be done (apart from editing the stats and fine tuning it) before the weapon fully functions... I've been...
  6. G

Code [Help] Forced texture scope

Hello, does anybody know how to force a gun to use the texture scope regardless of the player's video settings?
  7. G

Server Disconnected from Steam Servers

Hi, my server has been running fine for the past few months, but recently it keep disconnecting from Steam Servers. Theres always an error message saying Disconnected from Steam servers.... It can be seen in favourites, but on the server browser it isnt showing up. When people try to join my...
  8. G

Server Ranked dedicated server files, mod whitelist

Hi, does anyone know if the ranked server files will be released to the public once the game is released? I have the bandwidth and hardware needed and would very much like to host a ranked Red Orchestra 2 server for the SEA region. Also, will there be a sort of whitelist for mods and maps in...
  9. G

Final Map Any more Mission Maps?

Hey, does anyone have anymore mission maps? Currently i have only found 5 mission maps... Road To Perdition, Resident Evil, Obsidian, Damnation and Candlesmoke... Anyone have any more mission maps? I may have missed out, so please help me out here :confused::confused::confused:
  10. G

Server not patching to version 1019

Hi, i ran the HLDS updater once i found out my client was patched to version 1019 The HLDS updater didnt update the server Why is that so?
  11. G

Code [Help] Adding Custom Animations, Burst Fire

Hi, im modifying the SCAR I got some new custom animations that Sorrow made. I also have finished the 3rd person skin and 1st person skin. I just need to know, how do i add the custom animations? Also, what do i add/modify in the SCAR code to give it a Three Shot burst fire? Thanks :)
  12. G

[HELP] Flamethrower Texture Modifications

Hi guys, i really am in need of help here. I been doing a few weapon edits for the past few weeks, and i have run into quite a lot of problems. I did an amateur retexture for the flamethrower, both 1st person and 3rd person, however when i edited the Texture, Staticmesh and Animations...
  13. G

Code [HELP]Weapon Spawns for Specific Players

Hi, is it possible to tie the steam ID of a specific person to Marco's Perks Mutator so that he will be able to spawn with a specific weapon meant only for him? If it is possible, how will i be able to do so?
  14. G

[Help] Weapon Skinning

Hi, does anyone know what i need to do to create a new skin for the AK47? I am currently trying to "make" a weapon by compiling the AK47 with a different texture and trying to put it ingame using the CustomShop mutator. Do i need to edit textures for the world, 3rd person and 1st person view...
  15. G

Level Design [Request] Mario Textures

Hi, does anyone know where i am able to obtain Mario 32 Bit Textures for KF? Been searching around and i cant seem to find them. Also, does anyone know if there is a collective database of textures that can be used in KF?
  16. G

Level Design Tower Defense Map

Hi, i am very new to Unreal Coding and mapping in the SDK, i would like to create a "Tower Defense" esque map for large servers like mine and Netsky's. I just reposted this in the Level Design Section I need to know if it is possible to "lose" a map even if all players do not die? How to...
  17. G

[Request] Killing Floor Server Skins

Hi, is there a mutator that will allow me to add the character skins found on the forums and allow players to download and select them in my server without replacing the stock character skins? This means they will be able to select the new custom skins in addition to the stock ones. I tried...
  18. G

[Request]Server Kill/Playtime stats Mutator

Hi. i tried searching in the forums for a mutator that allows the Kill/Playtime stats of a player to appear whenever he comes into the server, but i couldn't find one. Something like those in L4D2 that shows you how many of each Special infected you have killed, and how many times you...
  19. G

[Request]Weight Mutator

Hi guys, i remember there was a mutator that allowed you to increase the number of items that you could carry. I remember it was called weight hacks mutator or something. If anyone has it, can you like, give me a download link or something? Thanks a lot, i will be eternally grateful if you...
  20. G

Server Server crashes are mutator packages added

Hi, im having a little problem with adding mutators to my server. Some mutators work while others do not. I have added the brute package to my server and added the "ServerPackages=BruteMut" or something like that and the brute works. The Custom Shop Mutator and ServerAds works as well...