• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

No Christmas incoming content yet ?

No pinch of text about Christmas whats coming out like minium changes, weps, etc yet ?
  2. M

Awaiting "new" Halloween map Beta 1 still :(

Hi there. So TW will release the incoming Halloween event map for next week at last ? Cos mostly season events comes its Beta 1 and 2 a month before the official though.
  3. M

How do I multi quote on same post ?

Hi there. Wonder how to quote different user on same post of mine. The kind of code here dsnt let me do it manually or even Html5 - 7. Even copy/paste from preview window to then on the other posted one editing for to add new changes text :S T.I.A:
  4. M

2.2Gb downloaded from Steam of what ?

Hi there. Dnt see any news/announcements which are applying for today/yesterday/tomorrow ingame about a new content which has 2.2gb weight from Steam downloading tasks. At steam non news or downloaded content inside either. So whats in the package containing then ?
  5. M

Summer event: Interstellar Insanity released

Summer event its officially released to steam guys, 5.5Gb size.
  6. M

So when new summmer event ?

Hi there. So when sideshow event beta 1, because we are almost in June and last year where first Beta 1 at 14 May. T.I.A.
  7. M

Xmas title music 2020 "Christmas Crackdown" to download please ?

Hi there. Where is the .wem file to download it from the xmas title music please ?.
  8. M

So when xmas event incoming ?

Hi all. Its 1st December, when u launch it, cos on Halloween u launched it 2 days early before October.
  9. M

[Beta 1] Christmas Crackdown - A Christmas Carol ingame achievement bug

Evening all there. The Christmas carol ingame achievement, its bugged for some reason cos the sand mainstage place won't open the big brown gate. All collected and did the correct stuff on castle, and this happened in 4 different servers to us. Apart that there is another several bugs to add...
  10. M

Hillbilly Horror[s] Christmas event for when ?

Evening there. So when you will release the xmas event beta 1, cos if most people thinks about the route TW its taking, in this case backward instead of forward (not my case cos i always defended about your methods and ways/thoughts and knowledge of the KF world) project of entirely game, how...
  11. M

Summer Sideshow opt-in beta for next week ?

Hi there. Guess that next week we'll have the Beta 1 ready to go right ?. But for now we don't have a summer new map out of workshop Merc, as a clue that summer event its coming at the corner.
  12. M

A samhein celebration music track for when ?

Hi there, since we are in Halloween month and event, im having some strong nostalgy about A Samhein Celebration (monster masquerade some ppl calls it) from Halloween 2018 main menu theme and trader time. When you will release it cos evne Twisted Christmas 2018 aint integrated at official OST game.
  13. M

Halloween 2019 release time ?

Hi there, So when will release the official and full Halloween event TW ?. Need to do some supports/donations about new dlcs and other stuff and apart, enjoying the incoming the new event for this.... week maybe ? (Yaiii Samhein track playing while XD).
  14. M

So Christmas event when will release ?

AS at the subject at top says: the data release please ?, becasue we are at 4th December, Christmas month we are. The last suposely beta its from 27 applied. Other games are in Christmas mode right now from 2nd Dec. Hope worth the long waiting doing a second beta when at 1st almost all isues...
  15. M

Fresh Halloween update, fresh loads of crashes everywhere

Hi all, Happy halloween event game for all whos not having this classic crash message. Im not enjoying it and lots of my friendslist either because, when at main game site, we press to Options or Inventory and crashes with bugsplats window. This happening all time. Other of my friends dsnt...
  16. M

KF Where is my recently thread ?

Hi, i maked a thread asking for doom2 newbie final v1 and some other stuff. I wnet to my profiole and i dnt ahve any posts, this was maked on like 4Pm or 3PM ( im from Spain ).
  17. M

KF Where can I find Doom2 Final newbies 15 waves Servers ?

Hi, i discovered in my case the new mod of 15 waves which i never pased 800FPS on wave 11 ( LOL ). Someone can say me pls how i can seek for it on gametrackers or on same game, or other kind of tracker for this map. If there is a better mod maps for big goup mobs on each wave pls let me now...