• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

No Christmas incoming content yet ?

No pinch of text about Christmas whats coming out like minium changes, weps, etc yet ?
  2. M

Spooky Season is officially here! The Killing Floor 2 Halloween Seasonal Event and Autumn update is live!

Those Hans toys or sons on the halloween trailer lol. Would loved to face them vs Surv perma stumbler/stunner xD
  3. M

Merc Report - Going Hans-free; These Clones Have Gotten Out of Hans

But not like Monster Ball and Barmwitch Town halloween touch theme: atmosph music, dancefloor party, traps everywhere, blood rain stage, leds/fluroescents in many dark zones/rooms like in Bedlam etc PD: Barmwitch town could be more spooky/creepy with more pumpkins around map, pilgrim...
  4. M

Merc Report - Going Hans-free; These Clones Have Gotten Out of Hans

Nothing like Monster Ball so hope this it will be kind of same. Beta 1 pls be released !
  5. M

Remove Kiting from KF3, Please

All perks can kite, the key its to know how to, period. Ones has more perk thing to get it because MS% (movement speed%) rest hardly to run/walk on depends weight. About kiting its like to danding againts an enraged fp onto your direction. For taht u can do powerjump and all perks can do that...
  6. M

New boss

Test/try KF 2009 as cmmd-med build. Using RAW including on boss. This on Hoe++ - Turbo ++
  7. M

Awaiting "new" Halloween map Beta 1 still :(

Hi there. So TW will release the incoming Halloween event map for next week at last ? Cos mostly season events comes its Beta 1 and 2 a month before the official though.
  8. M

Merc Report - Like Fall Leaves into the Shredder

Surv its also included on the perks list cost the 25% and the GS/SS passive bonus aside
  9. M

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta is Live! Read the Changelog here.

F*** YEAH ! Finally Beta 1 when its almost December xD Ty TW :) You made me to suffer cos no beta at the beginning of this month xD
  10. M

Zeds Crash Another Holiday Party

U dnt like holidays of what/why ? Still no Beta 1 at least released and 15 days left for ofificial Season month. Beta 1 launches majorly of the time at 1st week of pre-month season, beta 2 second fortnight with finally the official month season to go. Whats going on TW ?
  11. M

What type of agent are you?

Disruptor I will say. Information its the key and if this type of spies doesnt let you know whats going on, then they cant react when things get hairy.
  12. M

Merc Report - Shockingly Good Holiday Deals!

The beta its the first week of month before, mayorly. Like this last Halloween Beta 1, April's one, Summer etc. It will be better that when Xmas time starting on 1st December we could have in o clock Beta 1 on November 1. So idk if they're having some kind of issue or maybe they will announce...
  13. M

Merc Report - Shockingly Good Holiday Deals!

Please, when the Beta 1 of Christmas. We are in 09/11 :( Need that new incoming xmas decos, ornaments, xmas music theme etc xD
  14. M

Killing Floor 2 : Join the Autumn Update 2022 Beta 1!

Pardon me ? Did u buy the whole pack of Season 2022 (Game Pass) ? SOmeone noticed about acceleration mouse plus X Y values on Beta 1 ?
  15. M

Merc Report - Looking for Answers to Some Burning Questions

its on Season Pass II description once you buy it thru Steam, like in Season Pass I
  16. M

Merc Report - Targeting Advances this Autumn

Re-read what i said about whats PRECISION/Accu PERK please, ty. The only who have the function and role of it its SS. GS its a 70% of it so not full precision. Rest of perks dsnt ahve any precision skill. Now, there is precision WEPS for each perk but it dsnt justify that that perk its percision...
  17. M

How do I multi quote on same post ?

Hi there. Wonder how to quote different user on same post of mine. The kind of code here dsnt let me do it manually or even Html5 - 7. Even copy/paste from preview window to then on the other posted one editing for to add new changes text :S T.I.A:
  18. M

Merc Report: Fire Flies this Fall

Another who dsnt like FB or understands that perk either :)
  19. M

Merc Report - Targeting Advances this Autumn

I play on week maps like Wyre, West London, Bedlam, Stronghold, Cube, Deep Hel etc with its original stuff included in. The moddings for kf2 graph engine NN if you like classic/old version as you mentioned for map subject. I play Monster Ball like one of pinch/few as original from-zero maked map...
  20. M

2.2Gb downloaded from Steam of what ?

Hi there. Dnt see any news/announcements which are applying for today/yesterday/tomorrow ingame about a new content which has 2.2gb weight from Steam downloading tasks. At steam non news or downloaded content inside either. So whats in the package containing then ?