• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hausfeld

What in HOS are you most worried about?

I'm worried the armor code will resemble RO's, even if it's only in the slightest.
  2. Hausfeld

Tactics Third Tactic - The Art of Melee.

When it's something like Danzig, which I just can't take seriously, I stab the entire round. I would like some more advanced melee mechanics in HoS, and a difficult-to-time parrying action would be feasible...
  3. Hausfeld

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

Hell, what's his Steam username? I'll gift it to him.
  4. Hausfeld

Grass through tank

Good? Ugh.
  5. Hausfeld

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

Do you mean their actual strengths and weaknesses?
  6. Hausfeld

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Wait, you're proud of that fact?
  7. Hausfeld

"Snipers In History"

A Shoebox-fired 122mm pillow, you say?
  8. Hausfeld

War Dialouge

Hey Fritz, I'm gonna' kick your *** all the way back to BERlin! makes me cringe.
  9. Hausfeld

Zoom ?

But... that kind of makes sense. That represents nicely say, a defender's advantage.
  10. Hausfeld

German anti-tank weapons

[QUOTE=D
  11. Hausfeld

A couple of question!

That sounds extremely precise.
  12. Hausfeld

War Dialouge

He's right. But I wouldn't mind some blood-curdling death screams coupled with writhing player corpses upon death. Hmm, sick little me.
  13. Hausfeld

Small Weapon Detail Variations

Well, apart from sight hoods what else is there really? A dent in your MP40's magazine?
  14. Hausfeld

It was for the effect. As you get better at the game you ought to handicap yourself to allow for more of a challenge.
  15. Hausfeld

You know... shiny weapons don't really make sense. When I'm near-Hero after a year of playing, I'm probably going to purposefully downgrade and keep the starter guns. Because when you think about it, a German "Hero" would pretty much be a half frozen veteran huddling in a foxhole protecting the...
  16. Hausfeld

[Game] Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Woah woah woah, just what exactly is your problem with realism units?
  17. Hausfeld

WTF Clan Racial Issues

This isn't really the proper place to bring this up. Contact any of the WTF members off of their Steam page. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PTAIWTF But I'll admit, your name gave my unitmates and I a good laugh over Ventrillo a few days ago.
  18. Hausfeld

About the King Tiger

Your human wave statement, while somewhat true, may be considered a tad stereotypical. However I understand and agree with your point. The only reason those spearheading Shoeboxes made it so the 'Stag was that the KT Praetorian Guard Detachment ran out of ammunition, and their links jammed up...
  19. Hausfeld

HC FPS gamer here, a few suggestions.

He has a point, W4hoo. You've been saying "oh I guess I'll buy RO and see" for quite a while now.
  20. Hausfeld

HC FPS gamer here, a few suggestions.

You're also implying not a single member of those 1000+ clans will play HoS if it doesn't sport Deathmatch. This makes the clan sound like some grotesque, collective conscience that can only make one choice on any given manner.