• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Explain why I should take backup over large mags.

Why do we still have the 9mm when currently each perk starts with a starter weapon? There's no need and in all the hours I've put in so far, I've rarely, if ever, used it. In fact, I often wish I could sell it for the increase in inventory space so I could get another more useful weapon.
  2. A

Current Patriarch is from Outlast?

That doesn't make much sense. That would mean Wolfenstein's premise would have never taken off. Instead we have had several games, including one in recent memory. I doubt Hans being a Nazi scientist would really matter. Nazi's have been villians in most media portrayals and content since...
  3. A

Linux Servers?

I would also hope there will be a linux server package since my box is also running a linux distro.
  4. A

KF2 Screen shots

Man those zombies really look like a bunch of guys dressed up in scary zombie costumes for Halloween and decided to strike some scary-looking poses for a photoshoot. :D
  5. A

Exclusive Skin

I want some soldier-y looking skins! Not some cheesy Grease-inspired leather jacket! What kind of commando do you think I am?! I probably will not be going out to buy that PC Gamer issue just for one skin. Not cool enough for me to want it that badly. Rather save the dosh for KF2's...
  6. A

Obligatory "Let the Devs know you're psyched for KF2" thread.

Oh yeah! A true SDK (hopefully there is a library of useful help files too), new graphics, a GHOUL-like system, and high-framerate animated weaponry?! :D I was one of the few (or was it many?) that bought the first Solider of Fortune game. It was one of the first titles (probably the first)...
  7. A

Code Completing a weapon

Thanks again Grim for the help! :) (Yes, I was the person he was trying to help.)
  8. A

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Now that the new patch is out. I need to wait for Server Perks to get updated, so I can finally play again on my custom server.
  9. A

Code Server Crash on Mutator

Where's the rest of the log before "Exit: Socket Shut Down"? I would think if any missing files or things that failed to load properly would be somewhere before that line in the log file. Warning: Failed to load 'Class FluXiPerksV7_1.Fs_Weapon_leverActionRifle_Pickup': Failed to find object...
  10. A

Code [Help] Turret Help

An idea Grim and I were tossing around (I have yet to implement it yet) was to decrease the fire rate of the turrets and increase the damage that they do. Thus our logic is that this would increase the turrets "aggro" making them a more viable target for the zeds attack algorithm. Not sure if...
  11. A

[Weapon] GPMG

I'm eagerly awaiting a beta release of some sort. Can't wait to add it to the Brute Gunner perk on my server (after rewriting the code a bit). :)
  12. A

Code Perk Not Showing Up in Menu

Fixed. I didn't think of a file being missing. Apparently after talking with my host, the servers FTP server went bonkers shortly after I started uploading my new perk and files. So it failed to store the V-94's files, thus the game could load the new perk because it couldn't find any of the...
  13. A

I think I found the problem (UCC.log for server): Warning: Failed to load 'B94_T': Can't find file for package 'B94_T' Warning: Failed to load 'B94Mut': Can't find file for package 'B94_T' Warning: Failed to load 'RoyalLancerPerk': Can't find file for package 'B94_T' Warning: Failed to load...
  14. A

So I wrote two perks so far: SASPerk and RoyalLancerPerk. SASPerk shows up in my game menu when I connect to my server (server banner in signature). RoyalLancerPerk does not. I've triple-checked my code and that I've uploaded the files. However, it doesn't show up. I've been trying to...
  15. A

Code Convert to String?

*smacks head* Doh! Here's something I don't see and thus don't understand. How is GetCustomLevelInfo () called? I can see that my stats display further down in "defaultproperties" somehow calls this function and passes it my current Perk level. How is that happening? I apologize if I seem...
  16. A

Code Convert to String?

KFPRI is undeclared in that function. I can't seem to declare KFPRI as KFPlayerReplicationInfo at the beginning of that function, because then UCC throws another error saying "unexpected KFPlayerReplicationInfo". Therefore I can't use KFPRI to call ClientVeteranSkillLevel. So in the end, I'm...
  17. A

Code Convert to String?

Hmm, KFPRI is defined as a passing argument in other functions. Trying to declare KFPRI isn't working within the function (just tried it). How can I get the current perk level for the player then in that function? - keep in mind, I'm extending SRVeterancyTypes (not ScrnVeterancyTypes).
  18. A

Code Convert to String?

So I'm having a problem with some conversion to String... My SASPerk has this function near the bottom: static function string GetCustomLevelInfo (byte Level) { local string S; S = Default.CustomLevelInfo; // %L = Current "Bonus" Level ReplaceText (S, "%L", string...
  19. A

Code EquipmentCategoryID Not Working?

Thank you! That did the trick. :)
  20. A

Code EquipmentCategoryID Not Working?

So I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to change the keypad the weapons in one of my custom perks are assigned to (aka EquipmentCategoryID) in the individual weapon pickup UC files. For reference, there's the KFLevelRules.uc file (specifically the portion dealing with EquipmentCategoryID)...