• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Faneca

IGN previews Killing Floor 2 and has a brand new video!

Bloat belly flop confirmed 10/10 gaem would buy
  2. Faneca

Gating Access to Higher Difficulties?

Perk level based gating. It has been working wonderfully in KF1 right now, in the servers that have that plugin enabled. You won't deal with anyone under lvl 5 in HoE or Suicidal.
  3. Faneca

Tripwire Panel on Killing Floor 2 (And Anything Tripwire) At Pax Prime

That's the only dead tart I would let kiss me.
  4. Faneca

Real Dosh!!

Oh pleeeeeeease sell it at the TWI store. People would literally buy bags of it just to sit at home and swim in like Scrooge McDuck
  5. Faneca

God damn it Wilson, don't you dissapoint me! You really can't imagine how revved up I was the 1st time I saw the trailers released so far. Made me jump back into KF1 after months of hiatus.
  6. Faneca

Gamescom

Not necessarily Gamescom, but also very relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm5mzFiNiOg
  7. Faneca

Gamescom

I'm betting Husks on higher difficulties can melt the ice real fast and open doors very quickly.
  8. Faneca

Patriarch Confirmed

Yeah, it's kinda weird to not know that Patrick is coming back when he is the only one talking during the ****ing reveal trailer of the game. Jesus Christ, some people.
  9. Faneca

Yoshiro, can we expected to see a new trailer in the days around the panel?
  10. Faneca

Can the Gorefast parry katana swings?

I can dig it. Imagine having chainsaw battles with a Scrake. That trouser lover would have a hard time chopin ya down.
  11. Faneca

Killing Floor 2 at PAX Prime, 8-29-14

Here's for the Scrake having dual chainsaws and yelling that he loves trousers!
  12. Faneca

KF2, too much gore?

Saying there's too much gore in KF2 is like saying a woman has too much booty. It's a physical impossibility that breaks the laws of the universe.
  13. Faneca

Will we see the scrake footage?

>HoE FP perma-raging Oh TripWire, please... I beg of you, it would be so awesome but so ****ing insane at the same time.
  14. Faneca

Killing Floor 2 News From the KF 2 Press Event - Meet The Zeds Part 2!

>Scrake footage corrupt OOOOOOOOOOOOOH ****
  15. Faneca

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

If Alan doesn't voice act in KF2 I will remove him from my Steam friends list.
  16. Faneca

What is your favorite line from KF 1?

You gormless tosser!
  17. Faneca

So who is the old guy?

^This, so much. I felt bad when I saw him without gloves.
  18. Faneca

100 Whitelisted Ways To Kill The Patriarch

If you are wondering I still have an eye on this. Updated thread again. I think I should state that organizer of this I have the right to choose the kills to had to the list based on originality and executability. If I find a better name for something I will pick that name for the kill. We...
  19. Faneca

Dropping the DLC-bomb

TripWire is completly against making your pay for something that gives you any edge over any other players. The Character DLC packs for KF are cosmetic only and do not affect gameplay in any way, reason why TWI charges (a fairly low and reasonable price) for them.