• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Error] Suppression lasts for 1 minute

My suppression often doesn't go away AT ALL, no matter how long I stay in cover. It stays until next round.. -___- And yes, getting suppressed by shots far away (I mean that they are not zipping by, not that the shooting guy is far away) or no shots at all is annoying too :(
  2. Tr00per Buzzdee

I love the singelplayer campaign

The only thing I miss is some danger recognition and locating the enemy: not having them all run into the same machinegun burst: defending a building you can very easily have a killing spree guarding one door because they all move inside in a single line without reacting to their frontman dying...
  3. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Video] German WW2 Footage cinematic

There is a guy on YouTube who has awesome skills for finding great WW2 footage and mixing them together underlined with very nice cinematic music, with focus on the German Army. Having RO2 in mind, here is Stalingrad: ╬ Die Schlacht von Stalingrad ╬ - YouTube Channel(s)...
  4. Tr00per Buzzdee

Attach/detach bayonet

I already miss being able to attach/detach the lovely bayonet :( Not sure if the accuracy of the weapon changes like in DH, but I really liked having to decide if attaching it makes sense (close combat/urban area) or I should stick with a bit more accuracy (open field area). Just having it on...
  5. Tr00per Buzzdee

Class limits not working?

Hello lads! Are the class limits not working? When I join a realism server (filter set to realism, no custom settings) teams looks like this: 4-6 rifleman 6 assault 3 elite rifleman 3 mg 1-2 sniper 3-4 squad leaders ... :( That's not realism. I want to see way more bolt-action infantry :D...
  6. Tr00per Buzzdee

Bad AI makes campaign unplayable

I know that the main focus is on the MP part, but when a game offers an campaign, or any other official gamemode with AI, I expect to see an finished AI. But they are far away from that point :( Again I see them ignoring each other, passing the enemy. As infantry I see them taking my view...
  7. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Error] Kar98k single bullet reloading - wrong count

Duuuuh, I am so stupid. You guys are right! Of course I was always bolting after the first shot (2x mouse click, RO1 players know how fast you do this:D) and THEN I clicked reloading. Of course it takes out 2 bullets then, haha :rolleyes: Now I fired 1 shot without bolting and THEN reloaded...
  8. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Error] Kar98k single bullet reloading - wrong count

EDIT: Not the K98 is wrong, the Mosin Nagant, as well as the semi automatic (check last post) Mosin Nagant: Fires one bullet, bolting, now reload. One bullet was ejected via bolting and another one should be ejected when you reload - but its only reloading 1 bullet. Semi automatic: Fires one...
  9. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Error] Hold Breath / Zoom

Yes that key disables the zoom for sprint ;) And I would also expect that key to disable the zoom when you hold your breath : but instead it disables the whole "hold breath" function.
  10. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Error] Hold Breath / Zoom

Just to let you know: When you disable the sprint zoom (game options), it disables the ability to hold your breath in ironsight mode! :( (at least for me) So if someone disables the sprint zoom option, you can't complete the Basic Training of the Campaign where it wants you to do so. Took me...
  11. Tr00per Buzzdee

Red Orchestra 2 Beta Week 1 Report - new maps incoming!

Update finished downloading/installing, now the servers need to update, damn! :D
  12. Tr00per Buzzdee

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

You guys surprise me every time with your incredible work. Thanks for the update! :)
  13. Tr00per Buzzdee

Cover System Discussion

Can agree with what is said. I got used to how it works pretty fast (although it feld weard at the beginning - quess because its the first time its in FPS-view) But I stopped using it because your character is still showing out of the cover sometimes :( It would also be great if they would let...
  14. Tr00per Buzzdee

MkB on Apartments?

I was just playing on a server where EVERY class had EVERY weapon available - even AT rifle! :D Maybe it's a server configuration? Everyone on German side was using the MkB42 and everyone on Soviet side was using the AVT-40 :D That was too much cod-arcade for me, but still fun for one match -...
  15. Tr00per Buzzdee

What kind of mod would you like to see?

A minimod where there is a grenadier class : the ONLY ones with HE nades! and a medic class : the ONLY way to get bandages! :(
  16. Tr00per Buzzdee

Just What IS A Beta?

Does this forum now serve as a wiki? It's nice from you to try to clear things, but everyone who is confused what a beta is can easily look it up elsewhere - the mighty world wide web has sites specialized on explaining such things!
  17. Tr00per Buzzdee

Dynamic smoke collision

That would be awesome and very useful - especially for the mentioned problems with smoke going through walls and ceilings
  18. Tr00per Buzzdee

Allies or Axis?

I'll be with the lovely German Army most of the time (to make class progress with my favourite site) but play the Soviets a few times too (to learn about them and if team balance is needed) so true! hehe also a good reason ;)