• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. scary ghost

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Achievements

You need to setup a localization file for the package.
  2. scary ghost

Final Release [Mutator] Weaponized Dosh

I've ported the Weaponized Dosh mutator to Killing Floor 2. You can subscribe to the mutator on the Steam workshop or download directly from the GitHub releases page. Workshop http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=648851326 Release Notes and Direct Download...
  3. scary ghost

You should not be modifying any of my code directly nor should you be modifying my package. This is lazy modding and will cause more headaches down the line; take the time to do it right. What you need to do is extend the TestStandardAchievementPack class and put the modifications in your own...
  4. scary ghost

No compatibility testing has been done with other mods. I don't see why there would be any conflicts with server ext; the mods alert different parts of code. Go for it, my code is open for everyone. I only ask that you credit me with 99% of the work on your map ;) :p
  5. scary ghost

Workshop Upload tool issues

I was repeatedly getting an error stating I needed a valid steam connection. Unfortunately I didn't save a copy of the log output and when I went to copy+paste the error message, it worked :confused:. If I get this error again on another upload attempt, I'll update the thread with the log output.
  6. scary ghost

Download and Release Notes Version 0.1.0 https://github.com/scaryghost/KF2ServerAchievements/releases/tag/0.1.0 Copy the contents of "BrewedPC" to your KF2 directory of the same name. For players, that would be: and for servers: You can also subscribe to the mod in the workshop...
  7. scary ghost

[Mutator] KFStatsX

Forgot to update the first post with the latest release (v3.2.1); post is updated now. Sorry about that.
  8. scary ghost

KF Disable zed decapitation

Override the KFMonster.RemoveHead method to do nothing.
  9. scary ghost

Perk progression disabled as of update 1007

Bah humbug. Well, time to learn the bytecode format so we can hack it up.
  10. scary ghost

Perk progression disabled as of update 1007

A protected variable/fn only stops non members from accessing the data. You can still create a SRPerk class and use said protected variables.
  11. scary ghost

[Mutator] Server Achievements

Hrm...doesn't look like there is a lot of activity on the database side with only ~1000 users. The other issue you have with the network shutting down is worrisome. If sockets are not being released, then something is flawed with the Windows code. The net code is using WinSock, no .NET code...
  12. scary ghost

How many kf servers are communicating with the database?
  13. scary ghost

Hrm..that's not good. Did this start happening after the last mutator update?
  14. scary ghost

[Mutator] KFStatsX

Yes. Unless you see "Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - [file]" in KillingFloor.log , then [file] is whitelisted.
  15. scary ghost

Version 1.3 and Xmas/Halloween 2014 update Version 1.3 and Xmas/Halloween 2014 update This update changes some of the features with the achievement engine and adds the achievements from the Halloween and Xmas events. The Server Achievements texture files are no longer needed; all textures...
  16. scary ghost

[Mutator] Modded Specimen Mechanics

1) Huh, I thought I had all the HUD issues fixed 2) Oops, never thought about difficulty when doing the bleed effect. Double oops on the Rand function. 3) Poison is supposed to only affect speed bonuses, which resulted in the copy-pasted code. The inventory modifier will work, I'll have to...
  17. scary ghost

KF [Mutator] Minimalist Server Perks

Version 1.0.8 Version 1.0.8 Alright, finally got around to fixing the trader bugs you found DasB. The trader menu is working properly now, hopefully you won't run into those bugs again. I didn't bother changing the weapon spawning. To me, it's no different than switching in the initial 10...
  18. scary ghost

Version 2.3.2 Version 2.3.2 Added "bare mutator mode" in which the mutator only executes the necessary functions for bleed, poison, and fp evolution to work, and adds itself to the package map. It is enabled by adding bareMutatorMode=trueto the mutator's config file. Download...
  19. scary ghost

I thought about this and it will work, except players won't receive HUD notifications about bleeding & poison states. Those are handled via an interaction and custom replication info class, both of which are setup in the mutator.
  20. scary ghost

Tactics Firebug Crisp/DoT Mechanics?

I'd be wary of a site that, despite having so many contributors, still cannot get simple facts about the game correct. This reminds of a time when the KF wiki said scrakes had explosive resistance and fleshpounds had LAW resistance and people believed every word of it despite in game evidence...