• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

PC can't start the game

the game just stop working, it doesn't start and send me this error (and error has occurred while updating (the application is already in use). Am playing for a few years, and never had this issue... Am not runing any other instance of the game, i check the files already, and re install the...
  2. M

sandbox issue at 1046

hi, i can't add any zeds (brute, shiver, ect, ect) to the sand box, since the 1046 update :-( can anyone help?)
  3. M

Sandbox help

sorry for this noob question, but got to know... and can't find any tuto at forums. Where (file name)can i find the " real name of the mut (specimens), so i can use it on sandbox? ie: for Jason_Voorhees the name to add to the sandbox is Jason_Vorhees.zombiejason (i take that from the...
  4. M

hosting trouble

hello frinds, this is my trouble: when i try to make a listend server without any mut ,and using a white listed map the peark just dont appear... ,and the steam msg that prohibet you to do that appear.... ,but i can perfectly play multiplayer and solo.... can u help me?
  5. M

help with original character pack

Hello friends i need some help with original character files.... This is what happend: I was a regular kf garena player, and i recopiled a lot of custom, not white listed maps, that comes with texture folder, system foldes etc.... I was verry cautelous to not corrupt the (now legal kf files)...