• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

PC can't start the game

After run the game using the .exe file, am able to play trough steam, ty.
  2. M

PC can't start the game

thats what it says.. that i got another instance of tha game running while IS NOT.... i check the files, and also reinstall the game... but yes, it seams to be a cliente error... TY EVERY BODY
  3. M

PC can't start the game

ok, this works.... its take a while to launch, but works..... WHY IS THAT? is the steam cliente broke?
  4. M

PC can't start the game

pls someone..... the bad motherfucker wants to play :-(
  5. M

PC can't start the game

i have no server, am a regular player, i think that, they must do a reset or something
  6. M

PC can't start the game

the game just stop working, it doesn't start and send me this error (and error has occurred while updating (the application is already in use). Am playing for a few years, and never had this issue... Am not runing any other instance of the game, i check the files already, and re install the...
  7. M

Killing Floor 2 Client hotfix

is there a manual download?
  8. M

Crash are startup fix.

kf2 start issue kf2 start issue I have this issue.... i can't play :-( it start to load something ,and then it stops.... no process of kf2 runing, no error code, nothing.... I install everything on redist, but it seams like something is not working. PC win 8 final build, 16 gb ram, nvidia...
  9. M

The Skin Custom Character List

hooo!!! sorry :-(
  10. M

tks 4 ur replay, but this isn't replace the steampunk demolition char.... but tks anyway
  11. M

yeeessss that is what am asking....
  12. M

Can't find any steampunk demolition skin anywhere.... do you know something about it?
  13. M

Killing Floor Patch 1058

Sandbox Sandbox Are the sandbox working again on this 1058?
  14. M

tks man!!! 4 ur updates!!! can't make work the MikuHatsune character :-( it seams like , or a file is missiing ,or the customscharname isn't "MikuHatsune" can u help plz? Also, is it a way to make skin player into custom chars???
  15. M

sandbox issue at 1046

TY my friend
  16. M

sandbox issue at 1046

tks 4 answer me so fast!!!!! tripwire rulezzzz!!!
  17. M

sandbox issue at 1046

all you got to do is not use other zeds than the original zeds..... hope this help...
  18. M

sandbox issue at 1046

hi, i can't add any zeds (brute, shiver, ect, ect) to the sand box, since the 1046 update :-( can anyone help?)
  19. M

Mut Low Gravity

any mirrows??? or re up?
  20. M

The Gun Weapons List

can't find the combat shootgun pickup name...