• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Server Sideshow crashing server when running Marco's perk system

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm hoping a server operator reads it so I post it here: To anyone who runs Marco's Perk System, this Sideshow update crashes my clan's servers when we run it, the way it did during the Xmas update. TWI didn't fix it then and I'm doubtful they'll fix it now...
  2. D

[Insult Trader] voice commands

Yeah, most of us have already talked trash to the regular trader, but now I really want to talk trash because of GLaDOS.:D
  3. D

[request] Crosshair during 3rd person view

First of all, I love the iron-sights system, but I was messing around in Third-person solo and wondered about a crosshair system for Third-person-only. I imagine it would need extra recoil, negated by using iron-sights mode. (otherwise why use it in third-person?) I searched the forums and saw...
  4. D

Spreading Christmas Cheer thread!

YouTube - John Cleese - The Night Before Christmas (abbreviated) Post something light-hearted and fun about Christmas!
  5. D

What if the TF2 Pyro... got the Firebug's Mac-10?...

Oh, the LULZ.... (No, I don't actually want it to happen. It's just hilarious imagining it)
  6. D

Sound How to implement or make a mutator from a .uax file ??

Basically, I know nothing about modding and I'm trying to learn from scratch and there are no tutorials I can find. I want to make a Santa Patriarch, and this is about trying to make his steps as Sleigh Bells. I'm at the point where I think I've learned how to get the .wav file in properly...
  7. D

Request: the !rtd Santa's Hat on a Patriarch

I have zero modding ability, and was wondering if I could convince someone to put the Santa's hat on the Patriarch. Specifically I want it for the map KF-HappyHour because it's like a house and is on the rotation of the server I frequent, and I can get the admin to use it if it's a simple...
  8. D

New stalker attack: 'Kiss' biting of the tongue

From my idea here -------------------------------------------------------- What if stalkers really could kiss you... except they're actually biting your tongue. It'd be like a clot hold except it can only be done if you face their melee. You'd keep taking damage drain and be unable to move...
  9. D

Character DLC: Female avatars and new voices

I know both the desire for Female Avatars and additional voices (both male and female) is oft-discussed, but this thread is devoted to the idea of making them DLC-only. I agree that it makes little sense to add either as free content, but the argument over whether it's worthwhile for TWI seems...
  10. D

Medic Perk: 30% less recoil *ALL WEAPONS*

Medic Perk: 30% less recoil *ALL WEAPONS* Why? Because: "Medics have steady hands!" :D -------------------------------------------- Why 30%? Because Commandos only get 40% less recoil and I don't want Medics doing a better job with another perk's own weapons, even if the damage is less. So...
  11. D

Map-dependant, Fixed Mounted Machine Guns

I know machine guns and machine gun perks have been discussed to death, but that is not my idea nor was it ever something I would have wanted. My idea is for there to be fixed ( unmovable) mounted machine guns that are tied to the map. If the location/use of the gun is overpowered, then...
  12. D

Husk's cannon for Firebug

It may not be terribly creative, but surely it'd be easier for Tripwire to implement this than a brand new weapon. Just tweak/modify the Husk's fire cannon a little, such as it would use ammo or be on a short recharge timer. If it used a timer, and not ammo, the Firebug would suddenly join...
  13. D

Throwing Javelin: Berserker

Throwing axes Throwing knives Throwing Javelin, in my mind, would be superior in terms of fun because I would allow it to penetrate as you level Berserker. You could shish kebab Zeds! Such as: 3 Clots 2-3 stalkers 3 crawlers (if you can angle it right) 2 Gorefasts 1 Siren, 1 Gorefast OR 1...