• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. starxpilot

Server Map Lists Reset

Hello, I've been having this strange problem ever-since Hillbilly Horror update 1 went live, sometimes I notice that the Map Lists seems to revert back to an original form, possibly prior to the update. Is there any reason for that, or a fix? Let's say I add KF-HillbillyHorror to the rotation...
  2. starxpilot

Random Lags/Connection Losses

Been getting this for the past several minutes, is something wrong with my game, connection, the server? I'm playing normally, than my ping instantly jumps to the 200ed mark, then either I'm hearing noises, but everything keeps running into walls. Just started happening with no explanation...
  3. starxpilot

Weird "Lag"

While playing some KF on a server, I tend to notice I'm starting to "lag", in terms of not server connection (I hope) or Ping but something else. I run/walk VERY slowly, everyone around me says I look odd...but I can't find the reason for it. Using F7 however brought up something interesting...
  4. starxpilot

Level Design Map Name issue

Having a strange issue with maps loaded on my server, not sure if this goes in support or Level Design. When voting for a map, lets say..KF-Downtown. Its voted, and the server changes maps...yet we end up going to KF-Downtown_Derelict. Happened again last night, voted for KF-Castle...ended up...
  5. starxpilot

What are the names of the new Z.E.D.s?

I'm lost, and the wiki is useless, anyone got the list of names of the new Z.E.D.s? I really can't tell what to call some of them. I know there's the Sword Swallower, the Incredible Man Monkey.... Halp.:confused:
  6. starxpilot

[Game] Halo

Yup. It happened again D: Rumors came to life, there will be a Remake..and to be honest, from the trailer, not quite what I was expecting. http://youtu.be/gEuCT3kSH_s What I didn't expect. *Although I'm told I should have...* was this. http://youtu.be/TC2yMKMENdg To be honest, I'm...
  7. starxpilot

[Game] Space Marine

Anyone pre-order yet? I plan to very soon, the Steam special is something that really needs at least a look at. http://youtu.be/aFHKIFDjk9I http://youtu.be/EGToH9mQTjY
  8. starxpilot

Level Design Wolfenstein?

Any maps from Wolfenstien? (Apart from the Wolf 3D map) (Not sure if this is the place to ask but since we have a Duke Nukem map...*that sadly doesn't work*, anyone planning a Wolf map?)
  9. starxpilot

[Game] Witchhunt to replace Mice

Not sure if this would go here or in the Games section but seeing as Games is just software, what about hardware? Help me out here, someone! I'm getting sick of my mouse, I'm about to eat it, srsly...its a genetic Ativa™ USB Optical Mouse = Item #: 611405. Got it after school was...
  10. starxpilot

Region Question

If one were to try to get the best ping possible for a server for typically North America, the server would probably be located in a Central area for both east and west sides to get reasonable pings correct? If this is true, what is a good location I could set up shop in the EU that would get...
  11. starxpilot

Settings?

Recently asked a question, but I'll ask it here since I don't think people see it in Level Design, are there any specific settings I have to put when putting Mission-based maps in the rotation? (Last time I saw a Whitelisted server that had pure WBed maps, the mission map it had broke the...
  12. starxpilot

Server Error Updating Server

What does this mean? ???
  13. starxpilot

Server Weird Maplist Bug

A strange thing is going on in my server, whenever I modify the Maplist via Web Admin, I see that people are still able to vote for maps that aren't even ON the rotation. Current Map: Cabin[WB], in-case you can't tell what those alts are, and that's normal, happens on my other server too, must...
  14. starxpilot

Server I'm seeing .ROM in the map selection?

My good friend here took a picture of an odd appearance on the Map Selection menu on my Beginner server, I'm not sure I'm supposed to be seeing the .ROm at the end. Is this normal? I'm sure the server is updated, hence Aperture is in there. Server is on Beginner, Long, all whitelisted, no...
  15. starxpilot

Server Searching for an offline player

Is this possible? I'm trying to search for someone on Steam but all I got was their nickname which GameTracker was able to pull off of my server. I've searched the name on the Steam Community and doesn't get any results. Is there any other way I could pull the ID or would it have to be that...
  16. starxpilot

Server Map not showing up, missing something in the config?

Well, this is awkward, but annoying as well since the map in particular is a favorite. Any clue why this map is not showing up on the map list for my server? KF-Downtown.rom made by bej-bej Its off the whitelist thread, and was working before on a previous server I had, but now on this one...
  17. starxpilot

Squad Phoenix (By a Gamer, for Gamers)

These are my personal servers that I run, all are welcome, click on the banner for more info. They are currently not attached to any Clan/Community/Squad for the being and it doesn't seem like its worth the time and effort into making such. Rather enjoy the game for what it is, not a clan that...
  18. starxpilot

Server GameTracker Server Scan

This is more like a question because I'm gonna guess its not game related...but why the hell does my server take so long to be scanned by GameTracker? Is it a setting in the config files or something else? Usually takes up from 10 minutes to an hour before it its scanned again, is it server...
  19. starxpilot

Server Another noob question

I don't see it listed in the stickies above, how do I edit the 'Welcome messages' or general messages in well, general on my server? There's a funny misspell that says "Wellcome Players!" and I don't see the file that it is under in. Forgive me for these dumb questions. XD Edit: Instead of...
  20. starxpilot

Server Masher Question

I've recently became aware TWI decided to be cute and add what I think is an extremely over priced 'potato' on the server. However, I'm not seeing it on mine, and I'm guessing its because of a custom weapon Mut, would this be true?