• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LordGleedo

Code Trigger StaticMesh Collision

I am a tad stuck on a collision issue that I have with a staticmesh that is defined in my trigger default properties. I don't necessarily need to use a Trigger but it's what I am going with right now, and I expect if I was not using a trigger, I would still have the same collision issue...
  2. LordGleedo

Code Spawn Protection

Thanks for the reply. I may ask to take a look at your code so I can take it a stage further, but I'm not quite there yet.
  3. LordGleedo

Code Spawn Protection

I haven't noticed any spawn protection in game. What I need is a way for a player to spawn invisible for a configurable number of seconds. If they fire while invisible, they immediately become visible.
  4. LordGleedo

Code Spawn Protection

Has anyone made a spawn protection mutator for RO2 yet? I have searched and tbh don't expect anyone to have created one, but ya never know...it'll save me a job lol ;)
  5. LordGleedo

RO2 Freeze Tag Objective mode from MOHAA

I am starting to think that perhaps this could work for TE mode.... Don, the FreezeTag Object Mode you mentioned in the OP, I take it that was a proper objective based game type and not just FT built on TDM? Once I get the majority of bugs ironed out for this version built on FireFight, I will...
  6. LordGleedo

Well the first very early round of testing took place this evening, as in, does freezing and thawing of Human players work (as ive only tested with bots so far). Bot AI is not yet "aware" of frozen team mates yet, but I'm not bothered to much about that - will get around to coding that as a...
  7. LordGleedo

Server Server not pulling down support package from redirect

Not to worry, just forgot to upload .upk to the server :o
  8. LordGleedo

Server Server not pulling down support package from redirect

HI all, I have just setup a redirect to pull down a small mod ive been working on. This redirect has just two files on it. 1) The mod file (the .u file) 2) The mod support file (the .upk file) I have removed all instances of these files form my upublished and published folders before testing...
  9. LordGleedo

RO2 How to connect to local server?

Thanks for the help. I did set it to lan but I still get that same UDP error from post #4. I expect it's a windows 7 / environment setup problem with my machine rather than a problem with the game server tbh. Will keep digging and post back a solution if I ever find one :)
  10. LordGleedo

Code How to make team mates block other players

Thank you kind sir, that's just what I was looking for :)
  11. LordGleedo

Code How to make team mates block other players

In the game, as everyone knows, you can run straight through a team mate. I want to stop this behaviour and make the player block instead. I did notice that you do bump into the enemy players though.... Ive looked at the at ROPawn's Touch event which is as follows: /** * Overriden to...
  12. LordGleedo

Thanks for the reply Ducky but still no joy. Doesn't really matter, i'll just keep on using my dedi.
  13. LordGleedo

I just tried connecting client using "open " etc and it still won't connect. My server log shows two lines when i try to connect: [0086.61] NetComeGo: Open TheWorld 02/23/14 08:46:41 127.0.0.1 [0086.75] Log: UDP recvfrom error: 10040 (SE_EMSGSIZE) from 127.0.0.1:54102 The first line is...
  14. LordGleedo

Ahh, i can see it in my 'Lan' tab in the server browser, but it's not connecting for some reason....will try and work it out.
  15. LordGleedo

Hello, I am trying to run my pc as a local server to test a mod I'm messing around with so I don't have to keep uploading it to my rented server. So I have a batch file that creates my server for me and that appears to work ok. Next I am trying to connect to that server by the following...
  16. LordGleedo

I am working to complete this mod as we speak following a conversation with Don. My current version extends the Firefight game mode as FreezeTag is usually just an extension of team death match. To this end, this mod will only work with FF maps (at least to start with). I don't really see how...
  17. LordGleedo

Beta Map TE-DieBresche (Beta Release Candidate)

I haven't played any version of this since you took it over Wolvy....really need to go and find a server with it on and have a peek. The changes look very good :)
  18. LordGleedo

Code How to intercept the 'UseKey'

Fixed it. I have my player input class class FTPlayerInput extends ROPlayerInput; function bool InputKey(int ControllerId, name KeyName, EInputEvent IEvent, float AmountDepressed, optional bool bGamepad) { local string keyPressed; keyPressed = string(KeyName); `Log(">>> DEBUG ...
  19. LordGleedo

Missing cached shader map

Don't take this the wrong way, but thank f it's not just me :)