• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mestido

Possible to change weapons FOV?

In KF1 it is possible to change FOV of the weapons, to make it not so close to the screen, is there a way to do it in KF2? Thanks.
  2. mestido

Tripwire Interactive's Killing Floor 2 Panel at PAX Prime

Tripwire Interactive's Killing Floor 2 Panel! Tripwire Interactive talks about the Killing Floor franchise, the upcoming release of Killing Floor 2, and other exciting things happening at the studio. Who knows what will happen - Special guests? Goodies? Other surprises? Killing Floor cosplay...
  3. mestido

Killing Floor 2 Teaser Trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUJZW9Wqckg Can't wait for steam early access...
  4. mestido

Make Killing Floor 2 with UT4 engine.

Make Killing Floor 2 with unreal engine 4 engine. That's it, I have said it. :IS2:
  5. mestido

ehmm why my steam is updating RO2 with 4.7gb??

What is that lol?
  6. mestido

How much fps will i have with: gtx580/i52500k, etc?

My pc: i5 2500k, oc to 4.1ghz 1x gtx580 1.5gb 8gb ddr3 1600 How much fps will this game pull out of that rig, on ultra? Thanks.
  7. mestido

So, any way to change FOV more then 75?

Sup with that? Any way to change it? It was 80 be for :confused:
  8. mestido

Look's like the time have come, where is pre-download?

Just wondering. The game should come out tomorow but we still do not have pre-download. Why? :rolleyes:
  9. mestido

RO2:HOS, got best maps i ever saw in a video game!

Siriusly, those maps, especially Barracks and Grain Elevator feels so real, so much details, depth in them. I never saw better maps in a video game. GG TWI!
  10. mestido

Cool Elite Rifleman Gameplay.

What do you think? Red Orchestra 2 Heroes Of Stalingrad Elite Rifleman Gameplay - YouTube
  11. mestido

DDE Beta Infantry Gameplay Montage

Hope you like it:D Red Orchestra 2 Heroes Of Stalingrad Infantry Gameplay Montage - YouTube
  12. mestido

[Question] Random crashing isnt fixed yet? Or its only me?

I still have random CTD from time to time, while playing. Is that only me?:confused:
  13. mestido

[How Do I?] Double zoom, doesnt work.

When i go to iron sight and press shift to do some more zoom, it doesnt work. How can i do that double zoom thing? When the beta just started i could do it with "H" key, now it doesnt work, shift doesnt work as well... Help :rolleyes:
  14. mestido

[Error] DDE Beta Funny MG Gunner Bug, with a video.

Axis soldier is shooting with his back. I lol'd so hard! Damn i love betas :D Here is video: Red Orchestra 2 DDE Beta Funny Axis soldier MG Gunner Bug - YouTube
  15. mestido

[Error] DDE Beta graphic bug report, Apartments map.

In axis spawn poing. Apartments map. My graphic card is HD 5850, driver 11.8. Here is video of that bug: Red Orchestra 2 DDE Beta graphic bug report - YouTube
  16. mestido

How to remove: (FT1) (FT2) (FT3) from my middle of the creen?

Some times (FT1) (FT2) (FT3) thing are stuck in the middle of my screen, looks like it buged, it doenst disappear, sometimes the text is smaller sometimes bigger, how to remove it?? Here ss:
  17. mestido

I have managed to connect and made semi montage.

After a lot of crashes, i have managed to connect to the server and have recorded some 720P gameplay of that epic game :D Hope you enjoy! Red Orchestra 2 DDE Beta Gameplay Semi Infantry Montage - YouTube
  18. mestido

[Crash] Any hot fix for crashing comming?

Ok. I have managed to enter one server so far and could play with out crashing ones i am in the game. This game is really awesome! But the thing is that be for i am able to connect, the game is crashing every where: in the server browser(got like 1fsp in the browser after 20 secs game crash)...
  19. mestido

Possible to record a demo in DDE beta?

Whats the demo record command? Or its not in, in the beta?
  20. mestido

Pre-Purchase Red Orchestra 2 -10% $39.99 $35.99 USD, up on Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/?snr=1_4_4__13 Pre-Purchase Offer Owners of the original Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 will receive the following: Pre-purchase now and receive 10% off or get 20% off if you already own the original Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. Day 1 unlock of...