• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. bobsynergy

[Crash] RO2 Shuts Down My Computer

Hey guys so RO2 (also in the RS beta but rarely) shuts down my computer now I say "RO2 shuts down my computer" because playing any other game, more demanding or less or doing anything else does not cause this, only when I have been playing RO2. Hardware is: GTX 460 I5 2500 16GB RAM P8P67 Mobo...
  2. bobsynergy

RS Punkbuster Heartbeat stopping constantly during gameplay

Hey guys So while playing the Rising Storm beta (I never really had this issue in RO2) sometimes 4-5 times a match (or sometimes more) my game freezes for a bit and then it comes back with a warning message telling me that my Punkbuster B heartbeat stopped. (Bigger sized image...
  3. bobsynergy

A fix for the gun sounds

Hey guys (tdlr at the bottom of the post in case you don't want to read about my journey to get to the great discovery) (I'm not asking to make the sounds better with this thread, read before you post) I have been one of those people (like others) who have talked about not liking the sounds...
  4. bobsynergy

Level Design Lightmass crashing after completion

I honestly can't figure it out, I don't think it's the amount of trees in my map because even after deleting them the same happens, deleted all the other meshes in my map, crashes, deleted the terrain and put in a new one, crashes. Tried reinstalling the SDK, crashes. I do have a lightmass...
  5. bobsynergy

Level Design [WIP Map] TE-Kurland

Thanks to Harley for his snow versions of the trees, in the end I think they will really make the map look how I want. I started this recently first as a remake of Kurland Kessel one of my favourite maps in RO1, reminding my self it was a mod map at first it wouldn't really make sense to remake...
  6. bobsynergy

[Release] RO1 Weapon Sound Pack (Yes finally I Know)

Before I start thanks to Slappy Cromwell to pointing out what I was doing wrong with importing sounds Yesterday I was on another forum talking about the sounds of RO2, then someone brought up wanting RO1s sounds in RO2 and I figured "Why the hell not?" I'm surprised this wasn't done already tbh...
  7. bobsynergy

Level Design Spawning Broke

Hi there is probably something obvious I'm missing here but for the life of my I can't figure it out at all. So I started adding my first objective and so I have the actor and the volume in place without the kismet set up so I decide to quickly go in game and see what happens. Problem is I...
  8. bobsynergy

Alright admit it one of you Tripwire employees, which one of you hates.....

Alan enough to put his dead shot up and torn up body under the trenches of Station? :D
  9. bobsynergy

RO2 Easter Egg

After getting the key for the SDK (thanks Yoshiro) I started browsing around the maps and in the out skirts of Fallen Fighters I found this: For those wondering what it is, it is the Barmely Fountain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barmaley_Fountain As you can see in the wiki article it was...
  10. bobsynergy

Sprinting needs to change back to how it was during the start of the closed beta

Now I am also an RO1 vet before I get flamed to hell and back.... When the beta first started the sprinting was perfect, it was fast, it lasted awhile and when you ran out the slower sprinting was great. Now it is way too slow, the sprinting it too slow, it runs out too fast and the slower...