• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Level Design Sdk?

Me too!
  2. C

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

OMG! L O D S OF E M O N E what's that spell?? Loads of money! (probly!)
  3. C

Killing Floor 2 in Paris and the new gore system

I couldn't read through it fast enough! I wanted to know everything right now! I can definitely say my patience for things just ceased after reading about KF2! The real question I have though is will previous maps be interchangeable? Or does it open up a whole new era?
  4. C

Final Map KF-FilthsCross-V5

I probably have a lot of what you are looking for...thank you for all the uploads! Click me! Click ME!
  5. C

Hello again with a mut idea

It's been awhile since I've been able to visit! Have seen some new maps made and msis testing them out for everybody! I've seen some really really nice maps out there, for example KF-NorthSea, very large map and killer detail! My mutator idea is kinda future tech but I do not know if it can be...
  6. C

question for older members! looking for a map

i actually found it by checking my previous posts! :) forgot i could see those. it was called devilsplayground. its by Soulcrusher. he's been away for over a year now..it was almost ready for beta according to the post. last time he disappeared he went to Iraq. wonder where he went this time...
  7. C

Level Design (WIP) Untitled Stadium Map

does anyone have the contact information of soulcrusher? I've long awaited this maps arrival and he seems to have been lost in time :(
  8. C

question for older members! looking for a map

i dont remember the exact name of the map nor who created it but it was a rather nice WIP for quite some time. I believe it was called devils playground or devils stadium. something along that line. it seemed to be a rather large map that had a large open center field where people complained...
  9. C

XBow sigh problem

i once too had this problem :( i figured out that its an option. settings>display>then on right hand side-scope detail>textured enjoy your full screen scope :) it happened when i reinstalled the game..on several occasiions when maps corrupt my game files
  10. C

stats

true... did think of that....that is why its a suggestion :) well how about the other things? those are still fun
  11. C

stats

just options to look at competitivly with friends or online leaderboards. things such as: average # of kills/game: average # of deaths/game: average # of dosh spent/game: kill/death ratio: total kills(lifetime): total spent(lifetime): total earned(lifetime): total deaths(lifetime): wins: losses...
  12. C

Your most hilarious death on KF

well i didnt quite die...but i should have...SERIOUSLY!! my friend did :) YouTube - The Patriarch's Rocket Wont touch me :P[/URL]
  13. C

Level Design Land of slaughter?

i was working awhile ago with the author and fixing this map. there are so many flaws. i haven't been working on it for a month or two now because i've been really busy. just expect an update for the map in the future maybe near future seeing how it goes
  14. C

Level Design Suggestion please and map request and also idea for level designers.

hmmm i'm liking the moving platform idea.... ;)
  15. C

for map makers--

that's what i was gonna do but i just want the basics. what is required to start the tools and make a map with what i save. its hard to figure out what you need when you have over 500 maps w/ statics,sounds,textures,etc....so just copying the directory is not an option. i would have to do a ton...
  16. C

for map makers--

maybe make a portable version of the SDK? not all of us have the option of using our laptops :/ i have both SDK and UDK but i just use the SDK for smaller projects just for killing floor. and it would be nice if i could work on my maps while at a friends house or out of state.
  17. C

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

O.o teh standard M1A :D me like!
  18. C

Final Map This is a mess.

try your starting point here. http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/ there are tons of maps here all of which(i believe) are on the whitelist or were at one time. so open up 2 browsers. and just compare with whats on the whitelist. or better yet...just click on the links on...
  19. C

Beta Map KF-Secure

talk about inspirational!!! everry time i see a map you make, it inspires me with more and more ideas for my own maps! thank you! keep up the extravegant work!
  20. C

Request a gun?

how bout something not too overpowered for the game? :P like i dont know... a musket from civil war times :D i had this idea earlier this week but dont have animation skills. i'd have the manuel reload on it. 1.bite paper bag filled with gun powder ripping it open. 2. pouring the gun powder down...