• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

KF glitches

God damn it, whats wrong with KF...? My internet running, game too, I've installed KF 3 days ago on steam and every day when I connect to any server = time out, happens very often and today I have new glitches! Like HUD not loaded fully at all when I connect to server, can't see any ready...
  2. X

Code Reading info from .ini file and checking player IP

For example I want to get data(IPs) from .ini file: And check if player IP equals to IP from the file, then kick him. Also how to get maximum server slots and detect player connecting? How to do it?
  3. X

Server LINUX Christmas Update

Is the update ready for linux , can I update it now?
  4. X

Server LAN Server

Where can I find this option in KillingFloor.ini ?
  5. X

Server Need quick answer about PORTs ( Connection failed )

I have a problem, server kicks me sometimes 'Connection Failed' while connecting ( map is not chaning ), also sometimes kicks while playing. I have Linux Server ( on same host ) , running 2 servers with 2 different directories : killingfloor,killingfloor2. I have in my...
  6. X

Server [Linux] Max players 20

Hi, I have a problem setting max players , here is my command line: Whats wrong? P.S. Tried KFMMaxPlayerMod mutator, but it doeasn't work.
  7. X

Server Redirect Menu

Hi, if think it will be good idea putting Server Redirect Menu, typing in concole for example 'redirect' or maybe bind key 'N' or 'F11' like voice commands. And it will display menu with servers that are in the list of your/other servers and how many players there are. And you can add server IPs...
  8. X

New Weapon [British STEN SMG]

Damage: double the dmg of the MP7. Perk: Medic. Rate of Fire: twice as slow as the MP7 Recoil: Med. same as bullpup. Reload: Med-fast. Like the AK47. Base Cost: 3000E ( Perk % Discount like a MP7 ). Base Clip size: 32 ( Perk % like a MP7 ). Base Magazines: 14. ( Perk % like a MP7 ) Weight: 4kg...
  9. X

New Background,Gameplay Music

Hi Tripwire and others, it would be cool if you add too CLASSIC ROCK ( hmm maybe not only classic, modern too ) musics to background and gameplay , because sometimes metal annoying, I think it will fit to KF too :)