• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Snuffeldjuret

Any way to not have to click ready for each spawn?

Is there a way to make it so that I don't have to click ready (or whatever the button says) before every time I want to spawn?
  2. Snuffeldjuret

The end of the world the 21th dec...

As we all know the world will end that day, but why? I know why, that is the day Gangnam style will get 1 000 000 000 views :O.
  3. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Path of Exile (Diablo 2 style, f2p)

Has anyone played it? I find myself enjoying it a lot! I can't wait to get to play it with friends instead of alone, will make it even more fun =). Really good stuff here imho, I just hope they will have massive amounts of content in the end.
  4. Snuffeldjuret

RO2 peak at 9300 players

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/ More or less than you expected? Could it go up or is it downhill from here? (The beta staretd out at 4000 peak early and was at around 2000 before release.)
  5. Snuffeldjuret

mouse sens issues

If you start to sprint while having the IS up, you sprint with the IS mouse sensitivity. Extremely annoying =(. When you hit the IS key to bring up the IS you immediately get the IS mouse sens, which is find and good. However when you hit the IS key to bring down the IS, you have the IS sens up...
  6. Snuffeldjuret

[Crash] Random in-game crash

Well, just a random crash. I can't say I did anything specific at the time. I know I was just in IS mode perhaps pressing some key at that time, perhaps the zoom. crash dump: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6962249/random%20crash.zip
  7. Snuffeldjuret

PoPoint

Anyone "played" this charming little thing? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/1145/ A good way to show your mouse and awareness skills =). I got for 3.4 sec after quite some attempts.
  8. Snuffeldjuret

Worlds most famous living cat?

I asked myself a while ago which living cat that was the "most famous" one. I wonder if "Maru" could be it? http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu Any suggestions of a more well known cat?
  9. Snuffeldjuret

2D Art Best game of 2011

Not very advance image work, but... it's the best game of 2011! =)
  10. Snuffeldjuret

Level Design Good basic tutorials?

I downloaded the sept2010 UDK yesterday to have a look and learn some, but as expected didn't do that well "on my own". I tried looking for some basic tutorials myself, but it's tough to really know what to look for. It felt better to ask =). So can anyone recommend any good basic tutorials to...
  11. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] "Titan" (Blizzard MMO)

I saw there were no thread dedicated to Blizzard's next MMO, so I thought I'd make one. As people around here often have elaborate and well thought through opinions about stuff, I was curious about what comments people might have =). Maybe not that much to say, but I for one really hope it wont...
  12. Snuffeldjuret

Speed loss while turning during sprinting

Is it just me who am disturbed by the bots making 90 degree turns without any noticable speed loss? I'd love to see big speed loss for "too big" turns while sprinting (180 degree turn within X seconds stops you completely for instance). As well as building up speed until max is reached etc. I...
  13. Snuffeldjuret

Tactics "Why did I spawn here" tactics?

I wonder if it will be possible to get valuable information about enemy locations based on where you spawn, and if so how people feel about that? Perhaps that information will be vague enough to not be worth the attention, but perhaps not. I could see how such information would make the game...
  14. Snuffeldjuret

Avatar/Character look on unranked servers?

Will you look the same as on ranked servers or will everyone look like lvl 1?
  15. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Your favourite boardgame(s)?

I just wondered if there were any boardgame fans here when I heard ibleedv20 speak about RISK =). So what boardgames do you guys like? My two favourites are "Imperial" and "Race for the Galaxy" (although it is a card game, it is still defined as a boardgame :D). For a little more casual games...
  16. Snuffeldjuret

Inability to downrate new members first few posts?

As I find it destructive when people downrate a new member's first, second or third post, I would like to suggest that TWI make it impossible to downrate the 3 first posts of new members. Either the guy has signed up here becuase he is interested in ROHOS and should not be discouraged to stay...
  17. Snuffeldjuret

"Different types" of territory maps in RO2?

In ROOST I would say there are two types on territory maps, one type (danzig style with is very common) where the winning condition for one team is to capture all obejctive (or draining the enemy reinf of course) and one type (fallen heroes style which is uncommon) when that is the condition for...
  18. Snuffeldjuret

1on1 "PupperMaster" game-play

As it seems every game has its 1on1 thingy I wondered if it would be fun in RO2, but instead of true 1on1 it would be to command a bunch of bots and beat the other player and his bots. While still playing as a normal player of course. So some sort of FPS+RTS =). Obviously depending on how the...
  19. Snuffeldjuret

Turn vehicles on/off server side?

Dunno if I would suggest it but... let's say I would suggest it if it was a good idea ;). (Sorry if it has been discussed before, one of those things that are tough to search after.) Anyway I can see situation where you would like to not have a combined/inf-only map system but instead vehicles...
  20. Snuffeldjuret

Official RO Maps?

So which are they? I never understood the reason why no game (that I've tried to find such for) has like an official map showcase easy to be found somewhere on the internet :/.