• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Beta Map [MAP]WF-Hill 400

Nice map right here. Added to the 29th ID HoW Server as well as fast downloads redirect. Great work!
  2. C

Level Design Problem with updating my old map

If you haven't already, try deleting the mapinfo and set up a clean one.
  3. C

Level Design RSTE - Sugar Loaf "WIP

Not sure this is what was asked for, but you've got this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj79eb1BZzQ
  4. C

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Just a heads up, the 29th Infantry Division [Western Front Server] has been updated with the newest versions SaintComeDuMont and PortBrest. They've been added to the map cycle and fast downloads is confirmed to be working. Enjoy!
  5. C

I forgot to add Brest to the map cycle is all. It's been added now. I have also uploaded the newest versions of Donner and Saint Amand to their newest versions and added them to the map cycle. With this all maps should be up to date, give us a shout if you spot something that needs updating...
  6. C

Sorry for the tardiness on our part. Port Brest B2 has been uploaded to our WF server and is working nicely. Great job on the map, hope you can get some events running on the server!
  7. C

Server Server suddenly stuck unranked

One year later and we are once again experiencing exactly the same issue with one of our NFO servers. No mutators are running on the server. Deleting ROGame.ini to reset settings does not fix the issue either. Server IP: 31.186.251.112 Could you look into this for us please?
  8. C

RO2 and Development

Around 32 people playing Zhytomir in the 29th ID Battalion Server right now! ;)
  9. C

29th ID Community Cup: RO2 Search & Destroy

Here's a reminder to all the teams that are still on the edge that the signup period ends on the 18th of March. Right now there are 11 teams but we would love to see more teams join.
  10. C

The team signup deadline of March 18th is drawing near, so I'd like to extend a reminder to everyone who has not yet signed up. So far 11 teams have signed up, of which 2 are teams from outside the 29th. I have been in contact with a number of outside teams beyond these two who seem interested...
  11. C

To chime in on the grenade callouts, you'll notice that your player yells "grenade" even when friendly grenades land in your vicinity. What's more you can notice that your player even calls out grenades that you have thrown yourself if you throw them at walls close to you as a means of bouncing...
  12. C

The video showcasing the maps has been made and uploaded to Youtube and the steam community hub. Link to Community Hub: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398417526 Link to Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMY-Cn1DIjo Please support us by upvoting both the video and...
  13. C

Promotional poster for the tournament This image has been put up on the games community hub. Please consider upvoting it so that we can get more exposure out to the players that don't usually read these forums. Here's the link to the community hub image...
  14. C

Thanks for the support Rivimies, I hope we'll see you guys joining!
  15. C

That might be doable, I'll look into it. Personally I've always thought the ping from Europe to NA to be negligible, but to each their own I guess. Thanks for the suggestion. Also to address your previous worries about not being able to get 8 players showing up, just so you know you'll still be...
  16. C

Updated the first post with gametracker banners for our servers. We've already seeing people coming in to play some SnD, hope you will join us as well.
  17. C

Code HTTP request to website

Bump. If a dev could take a look at this that'd be great. I might as well throw in another more straightforward question. Is there any way to reference active mutators to get access to their variables? I only know how to access default values for the variables :/
  18. C

29th ID Community Cup: RO2 Search and Destroy The 29th ID has run a variety of tournaments internally since it's inception. Now comes the first tournament that is solely created for the RO2/RS community. This tournament is aiming to help satisfy the lack of competition that is currently...
  19. C

Code HTTP request to website

I'm trying to make an HTTP request to a web site when the map loads (ie. GET http://mysite.com/api). In UT2004, this was made pretty easy via El Muerte's LibHTTP. Is there a similar library for Unreal 3 or some native method that does this?
  20. C

Package behaviour differs if it is in cache or stored locally

I've recently created a script package that contains custom roles. I made a map that makes use of these roles and uploaded it to a server for testing. With the script package locally stored on your pc, everything works perfectly. However, if you do not have the script file and instead download...