• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

So looks like RO2 is basically dead?

Having a look at steam stats, max concurrent players today is just over the 1k mark. Kind of disappointing, I bought the game on release and left after a bit to let tripwire sort out the game's problems and now it's pretty much over.
  2. R

[Error] Keybinding issue

Many people make a point to go into the windows registry and remove the caps lock function, this prevents annoying typing errors and allows you to have an extra key to bind in games. In Red Orchestra 2, using the default setting, the caps lock key won't trigger VOIP and in the keybindings menu...
  3. R

Mission 11: Gumrak

How the hell are you supposed to beat this? I mean, aside from the main problems with the fact that ****ing machine gunners and assaults will CONSTANTLY DECIDE IT'D BE A GREAT IDEA TO SET UP AT THE SAME WINDOW AS YOU SO YOU'RE BEING SUPPRESSED BY YOUR OWN ****ING TEAM as well as the goddamn...
  4. R

Anyone else randomly exploding?

Once it literally happened to me in the actual objective cap zone, I ducked behind a wall for cover and SPLAT, randomly died and a message flashed on my screen for half a second, all I caught was the word "protected" It's happened to me a bunch of times in a bunch of different maps in...
  5. R

Sound Idea: mod to replace all Axis voices with Alan Wilson & Ally voices with Mark Hayler

Idea: mod to replace all Axis voices with Alan Wilson & Ally voices with Mark Hayler Looooadsamunny
  6. R

Sound Mic volume fix?

So, yeah I just had my first game of killing floor, blown away by how awesome it is, main thing going through my head was "jesus f**k why did I ever spend $20 on l4d2 when I could have had this earlier" Googling reveals that barely being able to hear anyone through the ingame voicechat is a...