• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. kache

Find a way to avoid sickness

For me neither, otherwise I wouldn't love Killing Floor (and a lot of other fps) so much... This is the second game to give me sickness, though (the first one was half life, which I wasn't able to finish).
  2. kache

Find a way to avoid sickness

Please. I can't play like this. After half an hour I start to feel sick and have to stop... :(
  3. kache

The merry Christmas thread!

:D
  4. kache

Let's make a difference

I did another post to explain this: Sadly I didn't have enough posts so the message got put in the moderation queue, so I have to wait for the moderator to approve it, before it shows up. :(
  5. kache

Let's make a difference

Sadly my post (the third one) was not approved yet, so you will not be able to see it. :(
  6. kache

You can never appease everyone.

Yes, with the pistol. But only if the perk level is maxed out.
  7. kache

What do you mean? Only things that make the game harder are accepted here? :confused:
  8. kache

20 darts... That's not even enough to kill all the special infected in the 9th wave...
  9. kache

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

[/spoiler] You can find more of those here: http://www.trollscience.com/ Have fun. ;)
  10. kache

To be frank I am just complaining of the fact that the number of rounds of the M14 was reduced, but the damage wasn't increased. The focus of the sharpshooter is precision shooting: few shots but everyone of them should be a kill. So, the reduction of the bullets pool was correct, but it should...
  11. kache

Hardcore mode idea

Probably a stupid question, but are you a masochist? :confused::D
  12. kache

13. kache

14. kache

15. kache

16. kache