• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Are there any features in the mod that are not in Ostfront?

I loved the Zis truck..... ....only for the reason that you could shoot the driver. Oh the number of times I killed the driver and all the other people in it with my mg42. :D Good they didn't bring it back. Who needs an unarmoured non-fighting vehicle?
  2. L

Nations Cup 2006

LOL what are you talking about? Now I got a chance to kick your asses for real. :D
  3. L

Nations Cup 2006

Canada? I remember only two people showing up for the match against NL... Hopefully that won't happen again. I don't like to win by forfeit, I prefer to play...:(
  4. L

Squad 13th Panzer Division

Gaar! Tsjonge Limbo, ga andere threads bumpen! :D
  5. L

Grenade Discussion (Merged About 3000 Times)

My point: he was in a better position with a better weapon (i still had to turn, he was already facing me). But instead of even spray-n-praying, he pulls out a nade! Basically using his grenade as a primary weapon. Weapon switch time should be increased to counter this.
  6. L

Grenade Discussion (Merged About 3000 Times)

I don't care about the number of grenades (they seem fine). I don't agree about the nade spam (logical and realistic enough). What I do care about enough to respond in this thread? Grenades being used as a primary weapon! This happens quite frequent. Example: Me and my trusted MN91/30 on Odessa...
  7. L

Nations Cup 2006

Did we ever play for 3rd place? I can't remember. :confused:
  8. L

Nations Cup 2006

Yay! This time the Netherlands won't be third, but first! Muhaha, watch out Finland and USA (and the rest)! :D
  9. L

World Cup 2006

Don't remind me. :( It's a shame Netherlands didn't win, because now the next match is on sunday, and I can't watch it then....:mad: Bah!
  10. L

Question to the Dutch

ROFL! :D
  11. L

World Cup 2006

Sry for your money...:p
  12. L

World Cup 2006

Goal?
  13. L

World Cup 2006

I know! :( I was sooo not happy. And I guess Mr Marco isn't happy either. If they can pick themselves up, the match against Argentina should rock tho.
  14. L

Squad [CoR] is recruiting!

Hahahaha! Think you can do that, Onion? :D They are tough, ya know....;)
  15. L

Where can I see my stats?

I would like 'personal stats' option in the main menu. Your own game keeps track of your progress (kills, deaths, accuracy, win/lose ratio etc). This gives me the benefit of seeing how well I am doing, without making it a useless competition online, and therefor not taking away from playing.
  16. L

Pictures, Real Fotage, Propaganda

History section?
  17. L

World Cup 2006

Usually that is because star players still have to rely on the rest of the team to win. One or two star players don't make a winning team... So no matter how good Ronaldhino or Rooney or Henry are in their respective leagues, if the rest of the team sucks their country is not going to win the cup.
  18. L

Hi :)

7pm CET = 12pm EST (i think) However, I don't think you wanna join in those games for two reasons: - you would be playing against very experienced players; good way to learn, but very hard - it is on a European server; you are asking for EST time, so I assume you are from NA. Even though high...
  19. L

World Cup 2006

Hah! Yeah right....:p