• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. fishmissile

Level Design Still getting lightmap bug

The error with building light maps was supposedly fixed, but it's still crashing the SDK and showing that R6025 error. I can make a new map and it works fine. It also works if I open version 2012 of the map I'm working on which is a much older, unplayable version. But any version I try to build...
  2. fishmissile

Tactics Map Strategies

My clan has come up with several strategies. As more maps come out and classes are added I hope to update this and keep adding to it with more ideas. I hope this can be useful to other groups as well. JC KF2 Strategies
  3. fishmissile

Beta Map KF-BombShelter2

I only made one map for KF1 and it was KF-TheBombShelter so I decided to remake it for KF2. It's a very small map and it's rather dark... It is also very difficult. It will be a while before I feel like calling it a final release but this is a good playable version. Screenshot1 Screenshot2...
  4. fishmissile

Squad Jagged Commandos -Open Recruiting-

We formed in KF1 during the Fall/Halloween event of 2011. We use Teamspeak to chat when we play. We are based in the USA primarily near the east coast. We have multiple KF2 servers. Joining isn't really about your skill level. As long as you communicate well and are a team player, you will be...
  5. fishmissile

KF Mapping

Since the map editor for KF1 was just UnrealEd with the needs of KF built into it, will it be the same for KF2? Would it be at all beneficial to at least start learning how to use the Unreal Engine 3 UDK? I've never used it before. And if I do start creating a map now, would I be able to open...
  6. fishmissile

Random Crashes

I've had problems with KF randomly crashing for a long time now. After last night I'm really getting tired of it. Me and some friends beat IceCave on HoE and my game crashed almost immediately after killing patty. Everyone got the achievement but me. I looked through the killingfloor.log but its...
  7. fishmissile

Kf2d

Thats right. KF2D. I've been working on a game using the 001 game creator engine and I'm sharing what I've come up with in about 1 week of work. I'm making it as close to KF as possible but still remaining balanced as a top-down shooter. I'm still learning with the engine and don't have a way to...
  8. fishmissile

Squad JaggedCommando

JaggedCommandos are a group of friends who work together to get achievements and challenge ourselves as much as possible and have fun doing it. We joke around a lot, but we play serious. Most of our members are located on the east coast. We have our own server which is also located on the east...
  9. fishmissile

Level Design Terrain interface

I've seen a couple other posts from other people with similar problems over a year ago with no solution. So I guess I'll start another thread and see if anyone has found an answer. I was attempting to add a terrain to my map and it was working fine at first, but I opened it once and the terrain...
  10. fishmissile

Beta Map KF-BombShelter

This is my first a attempt at a real map. Its actually modeled after a friend's house. The scale is way off but the dimensions are pretty close lol Its a small map. You can't go outside of the house yet. The basement is the best place to post up, you have to have at least 4 people to be able to...